Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone got that LE TX 2.5 CW in hand/on feet yet? Dying to see em, not just the stock UA pix

Many 2 and 2.5's on FNL on sale, 20% off. Code BTS20
20% off good on the 2.5 but 2s its a NO go!!!.....F'IN FNL 
mean.gif

Men's Under Armour Curry 2 Basketball Shoes

$130.00

This Item Is Ineligible For Promotions  

**** Edit my bad i see its only a few that its not working on***

Last edited:
B2B MVP packs are drying up. Went to HoH Valley Fair SJ, Ca Saturday and they only had about 3 sizes left between in the 7-9 range.

Last edited:
Still in love with the 1's, but my kids bought me these for my birthday. Worn em everyday since, comfortable beyond most everything I own.

View media item 2134443

I must say, I used to be more Nike oriented, but after so much noise around Curry, I decided to try the 2s.....my feet were in heaven.....which lead to me buying the 2s, two pairs of 1s and they white "Hoop Nation" 2.5s and other colorways of the 2s and 2.5s on my watch. Repped for those kids knowing what's up!

^^Haha!! So true!!! Too many brands, too many choices to act like I'm signed to Nike/JB. If a model catches my eye, I'll wear it. But these were a pleasant surprise! I was still looking for Dark Matter 1's and Floor General 2's lol!

^^Haha!! So true!!! Too many brands, too many choices to act like I'm signed to Nike/JB. If a model catches my eye, I'll wear it. But these were a pleasant surprise! I was still looking for Dark Matter 1's and Floor General 2's lol!

No lie, my favorite model/silhouette of all time is a Nike. There truely are some great shoes outside of Nike/JB and for a good price/quality.....not overhyped 220 retros lol

I have the USA 2's and love them except they are all white and I just have trouble with white shoes.  I had trouble with the 2.5's though.  I have fat ankles and I couldn't get the tongue in the shoe right in addition to swelling legs so they made places on my legs.  I was very sad.  I would love to cop the Batman 2's but I like the looks of the 3's as well.

I have the USA 2's and love them except they are all white and I just have trouble with white shoes.  I had trouble with the 2.5's though.  I have fat ankles and I couldn't get the tongue in the shoe right in addition to swelling legs so they made places on my legs.  I was very sad.  I would love to cop the Batman 2's but I like the looks of the 3's as well.

See, I prefer white shoes....I hate how my feet look in most black shoes. I was kinda walking around in the 2.5s last night and I noticed the top most lace was kinda hitting my leg, like above the ankle on the front of my foot/shin, nothing terrible, but noticeable. I don't wear them super laced up tight, I also went up a full size. I don't know if you sent with your regular size or what.

See, I prefer white shoes....I hate how my feet look in most black shoes. I was kinda walking around in the 2.5s last night and I noticed the top most lace was kinda hitting my leg, like above the ankle on the front of my foot/shin, nothing terrible, but noticeable. I don't wear them super laced up tight, I also went up a full size. I don't know if you sent with your regular size or what.
Well in UA shoes I actually wear a 1/2 up from my Nikes.  It makes no sense to me so I went with my UA size of 6 1/2.

Well in UA shoes I actually wear a 1/2 up from my Nikes.  It makes no sense to me so I went with my UA size of 6 1/2.

6 1/2 ?!?! I tried on my 2s again, I go them in an 11, but I don't think an 11.5 would be a terrible for at all. The next one so get will probably be an 11.5. The colorways seem to be drying up. I sent with a full 12 in the 2.5s. They are a little big, but at least I can lace them up and I don't see my socks anymore and my feet have so much room in them.

Back
Top Bottom