Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I put in the code and it brought the overall total down.....I would think it wouldn't even register it or have a field for a code of it wouldn't let you use one at all.

I put in the code and it brought the overall total down.....I would think it wouldn't even register it or have a field for a code of it wouldn't let you use one at all.

It says the same thing on the 2's. I used a $40 off coupon when batman 2's released, and the order went through without any problems. I used one on the pair today and don't expect any issues

That is good to hear! Fingers crossed as well! 
embarassed.gif

I think they canceled some 1s and didnt tell people the reason why at 1st, but it was because they somehow got a code to work and they werent accepting codes. Havent heard about any 2s cancellations though.

Hope it goes through

My MVP 2 got scuffed and revealed something behind the Gold Toes !

It shows SILVER !

like  Lance 1 OG maybe ?? h*ehehe

What's a good alternative for you Curry 2 shoe ballers? I tried the 2.5 in store. Materials felt stiff and bulky.

What's a good alternative for you Curry 2 shoe ballers? I tried the 2.5 in store. Materials felt stiff and bulky.

I like the KD 9. If you mean within UA I guess the Clutchfit Drive 3 would be the next alternative or just stick with the Curry 2s haha

Last edited:
Clutchfit drive 3 is serious, but the traction is a little behind the curry 2. More cushioning though.

Did you have to go up or down with the sizing in the KD's? In comparison to the Curry 2's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom