Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Man, I wear size 9 on curry 2s, and I have to get either half size up or even full size on most KD shoes and his narrow *** shoes lol

Something close to Curry 2's performance wise. Doesn't need to be UA or Clutchfit 3's.
We talk about Performance close to Curry 2's right , 

Jordan M11 are great and very cheap

Brandblack JCrossOver 3 are also great and cheap

but my current Favorite and far more better than Curry 2 performance wise is

Nike Lebron Soldier 9 - Traction, Cushion, Fit and Support - perfect in so many ways

I ball in Curry 2s and Kobes (I've balled in Kobes since Kobe IV). Still have to get myself a Curry 2.5.

We talk about Performance close to Curry 2's right , 

Jordan M11 are great and very cheap

Brandblack JCrossOver 3 are also great and cheap

but my current Favorite and far more better than Curry 2 performance wise is

Nike Lebron Soldier 9 - Traction, Cushion, Fit and Support - perfect in so many ways

I ball in Kobe's occasionally. Never owned any pair of Lebron's. Hearing many good comments on the soldier 9's. Might get those since they pretty much a steal now

just keep an eye on the bottom sole in curry 2and 2.5 some off the shoe is uneven. you can see some depressed section

Supposedly they releasing on 9/16.
I wasn't planning on getting 2.5's but these look neat. I don't wanna hoop in my gold rings.

Im also looking for a Myfitnesspal $40 coupon code.... if anyone has a spare plz hook it up.... I can trade a Nike 5$ gift card.....

Doubling up on the blue bottoms for sure!! I wondering what stores will be dropping these?

Last edited:
Nah bruh, until Lacob moves them to Frisco, KD is about Town Business.
View media item 2167039

Those white 2.5s might be my only cop of that model.
The midsole and upper being white makes them look less clunky than the other colorways.
But all of this will be pointless if the tongue doesn't sit properly on my foot. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom