Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Liking that yellow pair. So nice. Please release a mostly yellow pair UA.

My Long Shots arrived from Eastbay. Thank you Eastbay for double boxing. Shoes look nice in person. No verse on either shoe. Shoes have the ankle grip. This is the same as my Floor Generals.

Ah sh*t the obsession over the taxi and blue colorway begins again.... Does anyone think the $25 off will still work on the rain makers? They are a must for me

Looks similar to the Blue Splash graphic on the Anatomix Spawn. Too much yellow. Release them in black please.

How about Curry 2 rainmaker, anyone know info and releasing day of it, please???? 
happy.gif

Last edited:
can't decide between the suit and tie or long shots
grin.gif
 either or jam getting my first pair of curry 2s next week

im mad the suit and ties grew on me

how are curry 2's doing in norcal??? they selling out? last time i went to the mall was weeks ago and i saw some on display

Last edited:
can't decide between the suit and tie or long shots>D  either or jam getting my first pair of curry 2s next week

I was struggling between the two as well. I went with the suit & ties telling me myself i'd get the long shots as soon as I could afford my next pair of hoop kicks.

does anyone know if the visa checkout expired?? looking to buy any pair of curry 2's for a solid discount for my dad's christmas present. any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom