• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
iks mod iks mod

I'm not expecting the lows to deviate much from the mids from a fit/performance standpoint. The front half of the upper being Speedform probably the only difference.

@iks mod

I'm not expecting the lows to deviate much from the mids from a fit/performance standpoint. The front half of the upper being Speedform probably the only difference.
Yea I think I'm just curious how comfortable the ankle collar will be as it is pretty comfortable on a low like the fortis for me, but no doubt these low Curry 2s will have more structure

Funny thing happened when I was working at the Brand House the other day. Someone came in asking for a size in the Dub Nation (Away). Went to the back, found the size, and I brought it out to the customer. I opened it up, and it was the Haight Streets. I was about to pull them out of the box, but I had to run back to the stock room and put them away before the customer saw it. :lol: Sad to say we had to send them back to UA .

Pretty interesting that UA Employees can now get the discount on the Curry 2s on the day of the release. For the Curry 1s we had to wait 3 days until we could use their discounts on them. I don't know if UA isn't selling a lot, but I just thought it was an interesting change.

Last edited:
If you really want the rainmakers, get them now. The Haight Street pair isn't schedule to release until early 2016. Our catalog in the brand house has them labeled under spring/summer 2016

If you really want the rainmakers, get them now. The Haight Street pair isn't schedule to release until early 2016. Our catalog in the brand house has them labeled under spring/summer 2016

Just one more month, 1/15

Why you have to send that pair back tot UA? Is it protocol if a pair got stuck in a wrong shipment?

Do you have to USA's on your release calendar at work?

No we don't, but when we do, I'll let you guys know.

Just one more month, 1/15

Why you have to send that pair back tot UA? Is it protocol if a pair got stuck in a wrong shipment?

It is part of protocol. First off, we aren't even supposed to have that shoe in our possession, and something happened at the distribution line where they placed that shoe in the box for the away Dub Nation. That means we are technically down 1 pair of Dub Nations that we were supposed to have. Also, if we do get an audit, and we have that shoe in our stockroom, it can count negatively towards our store. Again, wrong shoe, in the wrong box with the wrong color code. So basically we have to send that back to UA.

Last edited:
Ahhhh I guess I'll get both! I know for sure I have to get the haught street but since my school colors are navy that'll definetly pop. (PSU) just hope it'll be worth plus the $25 visa checkout.

hey guys, i wonder whats the function of the ankle grip. are those better with or without ankle grip? really curious thou

hey guys, i wonder whats the function of the ankle grip. are those better with or without ankle grip? really curious thou
The idea is for those grips to aid in keeping your sock/ankle down in the shoe -- have only tried pairs w/ the grips and though I'm sure they help a little, doubt it is going to make much of a difference at all

Hey buddy, thanks for the tip. Just ordered an 11.5 (have to go half up as they are a hair shorter in length than the 1s). Will be my 2nd pair of 2's as I got the F2S's already). Definitely different and that's why I like them. Repped!! :smile:

my pleasure. i'm holding out for the dub nations, but these are tempting

Back
Top Bottom