Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm shocked no one has mentioned Seth Curry's Curry 2 PE's, Rondo had on a pair last night also.
I think we did a while ago no? Someone did, maybe it was on the curry 1 thread then idk. But anyway Rondo is with Anta and has his own sig there

So according to @FlashSole the Immortal/GQ pair is going to be the BHM cw.

Gonna have to pass since those colors are wack. Wished they did an actual BHM cw like last year's Curry 1 BHM which should have released.

These just lack something in appearance to me. The solid black/gold i can dig those but these ones that introduce color/patterns its like they started with an idea and then just said this is good enough ..

Like thise bdays, why all the color for the sole and liner, you nor no one else will even see ..

Seems like all the retail stores pulled the immortal off their release calendar for jan 18.

UA  update!

Looks like a "new" Storm releasing... After they changed the original Storm release to the Rainmaker (although tongue tag says Storm).  Anyone have any idea on the colors?

BHM is the immortals, it appears, from the first thought release date on FTL?  Or perhaps the immortals are the Feb 6 Maroon release?

Any pics of the All-Stars?

Last edited:
Looking forward to what they got planned for the All-stars. Any connections of Curry with Toronto/Canada?

Looking forward to what they got planned for the All-stars. Any connections of Curry with Toronto/Canada?
Steph lived there a year (8th grade) when Dell played for the Raptors.  Steph averaged 50 points a game and they went undefeated... Perhaps a CW for the team colors, like they did for the Providence Roads?

Last edited:
The tag shows 5 stars. This might be the All Star. He wore these for warm ups when the Warriors got their first loss against the Bucks.

(Pic via Flashsole)
That's the Floor General tag. Steph won't be wearing these, but they are releasing of course. Not the All Stars. 

Yes!!!!!! I figured I'd have to wait till the end of the season for these!!!! Glad they are the All Stars! Can't wait to see the All American!
View media item 1861612

Me neither. Probably my favorite colorway so far. Other than the olympic pair.

Yea figured those black ones are fake or samples. Like the 'professional' tag on that crazy colored sample a while back haha.

Anyone see if Seth Curry is wearing the black and purple 2s against Steph?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom