Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Was at my local Finishline at the King of Prussia Mall, looking for the All Star Questions that Trent posted a pic of. Those weren't there but look what they put out early...

View media item 1854295
I'm really liking these now that I saw them in person. I just bought the Christmas Kyrie 2's but they just don't fit me right. So, I think I'm gonna return them and pick the Haight Streets up in a few days.

Last edited:
Do anyone know where I can get curry one low in white gold emblem,  size 12,  release date 1-1-2016?

I'm in a city that don't sell them in stores.

Do anyone know where I can get curry one low in white gold emblem,  size 12,  release date 1-1-2016?

I'm in a city that don't sell them in stores.
Make sure you check the curry 1 thread, but the UA.com release is 1/16. All other sites released on 1/1

Ok thx Flash,

I didn't know they had a second release date for under armour online. Maybe I will just wait and make the call to ua on the 16th and buy at retail.

Poll:

I am torn between getting the following for January Curry 2 release:

1) Immortal

2) Haight Street

3) Grey/Black (Believed they called it Storm?)

Anyone can give advice which colorway should I get if I can only choose 1 out of the 3?

Any input is deeply appreciated.

I'm torn as well, have $20 vip coupon. Either wait for haight street or get suit and tie.

Might wear the 2s casually. Went to the gym. Mostly everyone was balling in the 2s.

Played in the one's. I like them. Obviously good in red ankle protection area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom