Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Watch UA only sell the Batman 2s in the champ pack and get us for another $400?

That would be awful

Please no :frown:

I mean they are already releasing surprise party on March 15 on its own

Maybe they'll package it with the yellow and blue lightning PE?

But please no

Last edited:
^^ I saw March 26 for the chef lows. The dates for the other 3 were correct with the UA release calendar so mark that date unless it changes.

Noticed another flaw with my Curry 2. When put on a flat platform, the left shoe wobbles with a light tap on the left side of the collar like the right side of the heel is thicker than the left. The right shoe is flat as it is and doesnt wobble. Its minor since itll probably balance out when on feet and in play but its interesting.

Try wobble testing yours guys, its not really noticeable til you test it.

Played in my ASG 2's today, and I was disappointed. I like the 1's more.

The materials on the 2's are really nice, and the 2's feel like they weigh less, but the 1's for me were way better for b-ball. The 1's just felt "locked in". The 2's are lacking in fit and traction.

Still, nice looking shoe, just disappointed. Maybe because of the clear sole? Rubber compound is different? I'll never know, because I probably won't be buying another pair of 2's anytime soon :smh: .

Honestly would return my Modells pair if I could.

My professionals absolutely destroy the 1s in terms of traction.
it gets better as they break in.
I cant speak for the translucent soles tho.

My boy daniel in the 1s even commented that I was sticking hard and squeaking while he was skating The other day.
Traction is at yhe bottom of my complaints list for these

^
stephen-curry-of-the-golden-state-warriors-showcases-his-sneakers-picture-id507607976

Only Colorways I can think of that havent released yet:

Surprise Party (March 15)
Batman 2s
Yellow + BlueLightning PE
All White PE

And it maybe too early to say(not):
MVP
Championship

Anyone want to add to the list?

Only Colorways I can think of that havent released yet:

Surprise Party (March 15)
Batman 2s
Yellow + BlueLightning PE
All White PE

And it maybe too early to say(not):
MVP
Championship

Anyone want to add to the list?
USA. And there was those ring ceremony PEs that floated around but there's basically no chance of them releasing

USA. And there was those ring ceremony PEs that floated around but there's basically no chance of them releasing

Ohh yeah! Good spot!

Add a 7X-X record PE for beating the Bulls record if ever.

That version will be a must buy and will have more unique designs from the ordinary Curry 2 for sure
like the Jordan 11 72-10

Hopefully (75-7 or 77-5) coz they have two 7s and allow for an easier design than the other combinationshahahaha)

or they may use the 2.5

Last edited:
He did but there was a pic of a pair that went around somewhere. I'm trying to find a pic but I can't if anyone wants to help that would be great. But it was basically the dub nation home with gold accents in it

Back
Top Bottom