Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
SC had some cool PE's, the marketing was there being that he has a enticing style of play, plays in a bigger market than Cleveland, and he had already had a 50 point game and a playoff series win while wearing Nike.

Nike gonna Nike but there's gotta be a few people in Beaverton wondering why did we lowballHey how are you? SC.

Last edited:
Nah Kyrie was definitely next up for Nike regardless. They really didn't even try much with Steph because he kept getting hurt. His logo with Nike was one of the worst I've seen. Looked like some local shop drew that up for him.

Nobody knew that the Warriors were going to turn into a potential dynasty and Curry was going to morph into the best player in the league.

Want those yellow/black "giraffes". UA please release them soon so I can buy 2 pairs...

Nope only one pair but they're PEs, closest released were the candy reigns. Only yellow shoe so far are yellow clutchfit drive PEs

Last edited:
Has Curry worn elites in game? i swear ive watched almost all games this season but i never pay attention to what he's wearing.

myfitnesspal emailed me a $40 off UA gear code so i think its finally time for me to cop a pair.

Last edited:
Wish the ASG had better traction. Was so close to buying them. I'll have to settle for the floor generals. 

Back
Top Bottom