Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
i had tried them on in the store. they felt pretty good during the few steps i took there. went TTS. however, an entire day's use was when i noticed the problems. I'd prolly say 4 or 5 hours in is where i really started noticing how narrow they run. the above is correct in saying the length is slightly less than the curry 1. i do feel achy around the sides of my feet, just before the toes. only on my right foot tho. go figure
tired.gif
 that's because your foot starts to swollen after 4-5 hours. 

Did it apply discount in cart? I didn't try checking out so not sure what happens.

Paypal shows the discount

Last edited:
Was waiting for iSi and Floor Generals to go on discount by Black Friday but couldn't wait anymore so got both for $208 no tax and free shipping from Modells plus 5% cash back.

Thanks for the heads up @thapointguy. Repped.

Last edited:
Just noticed the $139.99 msrp tag on my DubNation 2 box.
View media item 1778895Anyone else's the same. Got these from UA.com.

Also ordered a size 11 yesterday to see if it fits better since the 2's are shorter lengthwise.

All my Ones are size TTS/10.5.

Last edited:

which is lower to the ground between these and the curry 1? Or about the same?
About the same, but I like the court feel of the Curry 2 better.  Just feels more stable overall even though the outsole is segmented and the Curry 1 is one piece.

For me, I can't go far enough to say I like one more than the other.  Curry 2 has better traction and I like it in half court sets.  I like the Curry 1's fit, transition and feel in the open court.

About the same, but I like the court feel of the Curry 2 better.  Just feels more stable overall even though the outsole is segmented and the Curry 1 is one piece.

For me, I can't go far enough to say I like one more than the other.  Curry 2 has better traction and I like it in half court sets.  I like the Curry 1's fit, transition and feel in the open court.
What's the benefit of segmenting the outsole vs not segmenting in general? Besides transition

Last edited:
Ok played in my dubnations the 2nd time around.

NO PAIN WHATSOVER! Im so glad all it needed was breaking into.. I love how i feel more stable.. The cushioning is just right, not as comfy as the 1s but i think i prefer the 2s set up overall. Now im excited to get the other cws

Happy baller

Just noticed the $139.99 msrp tag on my DubNation 2 box.
View media item 1778895Anyone else's the same. Got these from UA.com.

Also ordered a size 11 yesterday to see if it fits better since the 2's are shorter lengthwise.

All my Ones are size TTS/10.5.

Shouldve stick to TTS fam. Mine felt tight at first but once i break it in. **** is money. I might get slippage if i go.5 up. Just my experience anyway

Anybody got any leads to an inscribed pair in 8 or 8.5? Tried looking at a bunch of places, even in SD where I'm at right now and striking out left and right.

the footlocker at tanforan had several (assuming you talking about the inscribed dubnations). they'll look at you funny when you ask to see all their pairs of the sz you need, but hey, you get what you want

Was up in North Jersey for my sister tournament and decided to check out a finishline that was on launch locator but they said they didn't get the father to son colorway. Also asked about the pair of floor general that has the test on side in my size. Worker said a customer might have vandalized the pairand that he is sure none of the stock pair had the text...I ended up leaving empty handed. Wasn't gonna settle for something I didn't WANT. Ha-ha now on to the Longshot, the blue and white toe pair and dudnation home if they release

Thankfully it's not a problem for me while playing.  Just trying them on it was noticeable, especially if I rotate my foot around.

I just have to lace them appropriately.  That's the trickiest part of the shoe to me, is getting the lacing down right.  It's very easy to lace these too tight and have them get uncomfortable in a hurry.  At the same time, you don't want to lace too loosely either.

Still not sure which Curry I prefer, but I am sure about the traction.  Definitely prefer the Curry 2 traction over Curry 1/CF Drive.
Any difference in shoe technology compared to the ones?The curry ones aren't that great for traction. Maybe it's me.

the footlocker at tanforan had several (assuming you talking about the inscribed dubnations). they'll look at you funny when you ask to see all their pairs of the sz you need, but hey, you get what you want

Thanks, I'm looking for the Floor Generals though. Don't know if it's true or not, but one of the foot lockers in SD said the stores only got one size with the inscription. Hopefully it's just BS.

$103 for floor general.. hmmm..

what u guys think. should i pass on these and cop the suit n tie.

or just buy em for 103 n buy the suit and tie anyways? lol

Back
Top Bottom