Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Restock on UA for Curry 2's ... Select sizes but northern lights, father 2 son, rainmakers, long shot to name a few.

Thanks

UA seems to size there shoes a little bigger than Nike.

I think I've been getting the wrong size this whole time lol.
I don't think I'm the first to say this, but I had to size up half a size.  I'm a solid 11 in most anything like Nikes and Jordans, and the Curry 1s.  These are shorter lengthwise than the Curry 1s so there wasn't much wiggle room and I was getting bruising on my 4th toe after balling in size 11s.  Feels much better balling in size 11.5 especially if wearing thick elite socks.  Now keep in mind this is size 11 vs. 11.5.  Other sizes might be different, and everyone's foot is a little bit different.

Based on the stance socks that were released or revealed for the rising stars challenge, this might be the pair he wears for the 3-point shootout.

Yes, I know the rising stars challenge is different from the 3-point contest, but the stance socks shown were black/gold/white...

That's just my deduction from the little info we have.

Not sure if anyone has stated this before in this thread but there is going to be a Curry 2.5 coming out this summer

@thapointguy

is the 'Elite' pair the black and gold?

Yes

Not sure if anyone has stated this before in this thread but there is going to be a Curry 2.5 coming out this summer

These? Curry Top Gun
350x700px-LL-fbcd863d_12269823_501329720029172_779535863_n.jpeg

I really hope they stay away from the .5 crap.

I think that crap cheapens the line just like it did to the jordan and rose sig lines. Such a stupid gimmick

I wasn't planning to touch the Curry 2 since I already bought the Curry One All-Star Game pair, but I gave in.

Obviously been monitoring all the color ways and I think I liked the F2S the best (really wanted the Curry One F2S but couldn't wait that long), but I didn't like them enough to justify buying. I only wear basketball shoes for basketball.

However, I saw pictures of the Haight Street pair a couple days before release and say there in awe. Love the white and that may be my favorite shade of blue. Copped a couple hours after release and used Shoprunner free 2day shipping and 15% cash back from Discover.

I got the pair two days ago and absolutely love them. Haven't had a chance to ball in them yet but the colors look so awesome in person and it fits pretty well. UA is great!

Yes
These? Curry Top Gun
350x700px-LL-fbcd863d_12269823_501329720029172_779535863_n.jpeg
It might be those. I'm not sure. i just saw on the release calendar where i work that this summer there is a shoe UA is coming out with called the curry 2.5. It must be just so they can put him into a brand new model for the olympics

I wasn't planning to touch the Curry 2 since I already bought the Curry One All-Star Game pair, but I gave in.

Obviously been monitoring all the color ways and I think I liked the F2S the best (really wanted the Curry One F2S but couldn't wait that long), but I didn't like them enough to justify buying. I only wear basketball shoes for basketball.

However, I saw pictures of the Haight Street pair a couple days before release and say there in awe. Love the white and that may be my favorite shade of blue. Copped a couple hours after release and used Shoprunner free 2day shipping and 15% cash back from Discover.

I got the pair two days ago and absolutely love them. Haven't had a chance to ball in them yet but the colors look so awesome in person and it fits pretty well. UA is great!

Hey Swift, welcome aboard the Curry 2 train. You sound like how I was with these. My only pair last year was the Dark Matter (passed at release, dreaded I missed them as I saw in person & LOVED THEM, & got lucky on a UA restock. And got lucky on an eBay bid for F2S Ones for below going rate.
I figured the F2S would be my only pair of 2's, but got the Haight Streets as well (after the Northern Lights & Rainmakers). Blue is my favorite color and they just look incredible!!! I think I'm done with 4 colors now. Can't wait to hear your review of the shoes. Thinking of playing in my Rainmakers soon.

The top gun is a Curry team model but the name will be changed because of recent events involving guns.

Hey Swift, welcome aboard the Curry 2 train. You sound like how I was with these. My only pair last year was the Dark Matter (passed at release, dreaded I missed them as I saw in person & LOVED THEM, & got lucky on a UA restock. And got lucky on an eBay bid for F2S Ones for below going rate.
I figured the F2S would be my only pair of 2's, but got the Haight Streets as well (after the Northern Lights & Rainmakers). Blue is my favorite color and they just look incredible!!! I think I'm done with 4 colors now. Can't wait to hear your review of the shoes. Thinking of playing in my Rainmakers soon.
Whoa, sounds like our situations are pretty similar (except that I only have one pair of 2's haha)

My biggest gripe with the Curry One's was that I kept having to wipe my shoes to fix the traction. The traction was spot on when it worked, but the court I play on at school gathers a lot of dust and probably dirt sometimes because some people play in non-basketball shoes. I would even make efforts to wipe the bottom with a damp towel whenever I got; it felt like I was washing my shoes every time I played. I felt like the traction could turn into a liability once the shoes wear down more.

However, I've read and heard only great things about the Curry 2's traction. I'll play for a few days next week and see. As of right now, they're just sitting in my room and I can only review them aesthetically: they're beautiful!

is splender new? Today is the first time I heard of it
Yeah, it's a relatively new cash back site. I've been using it for a bit now. They have some great deals and such, often double of what other sites have (referral link is in my signature if you're interested). 

It might be those. I'm not sure. i just saw on the release calendar where i work that this summer there is a shoe UA is coming out with called the curry 2.5. It must be just so they can put him into a brand new model for the olympics
what are you seeing that I'm not? I can't find anything about these on other release calendars elsewhere.|I

what are you seeing that I'm not? I can't find anything about these on other release calendars elsewhere.
tired.gif
it doesn't come out for like 6 months. can't remember if its a june or july release. I work in retail so I get to see what comes out 6-8 months in advance 

Back
Top Bottom