Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Curry probably not used to that charged cushion any more and had to switch it up to the micro g.... plus his shoe superstition

If that was the case he'd do it basically every game. When he's hot he keeps the shoes, if he's struggling he almost always switches them

What about the times he wears the lows during warm ups? Either way, that's just my opinion.

Yeah but that's warmups. From what I've seen he likes wearing lows for warmups/practice. You could be right I'm not saying your wrong at all, but it seems more of a comfort/superstition thing

You're probably right. I can see for the MVP/Splash Party etc he would wanna promote it/celebrate it. And honestly if you have your own shoe in any colorway you want wouldn't you switch out constantly to show them off

pimp.gif

Safe to say those curry 2s are uncomfortable. The 2.5s are where it's at

Safe to say you have no idea at all what you're talking about. He wore the 2's all year. The 2.5 has the exact same cushioning setup as the 2, he is just wearing the 2.5 as a playoff shoe for promotion.

2.5s are looking beyond dope. Do they really have micro G though? Not a fan of it on the UA trainers i have with it. Still gonna try it out on this shoe on court though. Really need those 73 wins 2.5s

Curry 2s are so uncomfortable they retired like 5 of my nikes for good. Lol

Shoe is plenty comfy.

I could use a bit more forefoot cushion and the tongue slides around on my left shoe but it still crushes almost every shoe going

2.5s are looking beyond dope. Do they really have micro G though? Not a fan of it on the UA trainers i have with it. Still gonna try it out on this shoe on court though. Really need those 73 wins 2.5s
Curry probably not used to that charged cushion any more and had to switch it up to the micro g.... plus his shoe superstition

No on micro g - Steph doesn't like it. He feels it is too soft and slows his reaction times down. Therefore, for the time being, his shoes will not have it. At least that's what I was told from Under Armour.

No on micro g - Steph doesn't like it. He feels it is too soft and slows his reaction times down. Therefore, for the time being, his shoes will not have it. At least that's what I was told from Under Armour.

Ok good. For some reason I thought these came with Micro G. Glad that isn't the case!

^^^ according to? I was told by the designer of the shoe that it would feature charged cushioning. I have since been told the same thing by different people at Under Armour. There may be a micro G insole but the main midsole cushioning was said to be charged.

But seriously, if you have some more or better or newer information, I this was back in December and January. If it has since changed I would love to know. love to hear it. When I was told

Last edited:
Ive heardcthe same thing from numerous people that curry prefers charged cushioning and he will not have micro g in his shoes

Back
Top Bottom