Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
UA trying to keep us quenched with these CW releases but what we really want is the mvp pack.... or ryans..... or splash bros....yellow blue electrics just to name a few.....

I have been playing exclusively in the lows for the last month or so. I play 4-5 days a week and rotate so I only wear a pair once a week. I am looking forward to copping some more on discount.

I might throw the mids back into the rotation but the toe cap scuffs easily and I'm trying to keep them looking fresh lol.

I do like that colorway a lot. I need the gold ones, but this might be a good alternative if I can't grab em.

I still don't understand why they didn't just call it the curry team shoe. But I guess referring to it as part of the curry sig line will boost sales

Damn I need those white and black lows! Missed out on the suit and tie so I would love to pick those up. Already have the Surprise Party and the Chef's. Looking to also get the USA

My Curry 2.5 Dub Nations shipped today from UA. My 73 & 9 (402) order which was placed a week earlier is still in Pre-order status though.

If you do that you'll have to size up at least half a size to a full size. Why not get the 2.5 since it has a
Removable insole? You'd still
Need to size up half a size is my guess
I have the same problem -- so you're saying the curry 2.5 does have a removable insole?? 

thanks 

does anyone else notice that 2.5 feels less breathable compare to curry 2? I been playing the 2.5 since its release and i cant seems to find the right socks that can make it feel cooler. I tried ua and nike socks even the thin ones still feels warm on my feet.

My Curry 2.5 Dub Nations shipped today from UA. My 73 & 9 (402) order which was placed a week earlier is still in Pre-order status though.
My 73 & 9 (402) order just shipped.

Now I'm waiting for the revised MVP pack release date.

Damn, I wish my 73-9s would ship :smh:

Went out of state and had no hooping shoes, these were SUPPOSED to be my shoes when I got here :smh:

MVPs set for July 11th, alllll right :smokin

Back
Top Bottom