Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
If they keep pushing back the dates, they should at least increase production quantity. Too many people waitin on these.

FTL/Eastbay has it the 10th but FNL still says the 5th, not sure if it'll stick. Guess it's easier to pushed the pack back instead of the two USAs.

Thats probably it.

An another note, UA is on rapid fire with these releases. Should consider slowing down to improve quality IMO.

I meant quality of design but last i checked, they were pretty durable. I've played nearly everynight in my Longshots for the past 4 months and experienced no issues.

The constant delays makes UA look sloppy and unorganized. I have 10 pair of Currys and I really enjoy them. I never intended to buy the B2B bc I don't like the colorway on the 2s but I still feel the frustration that everyone else is experiencing. This is not good business UA.

Edit: I only have 9 pair right now but I found a UA outlet that has the chefs for $99 plus I have a $20 gift card from a few months ago. So I am on my way to get my 10th pair.

Last edited:
The constant delays makes UA look sloppy and unorganized. I have 10 pair of Currys and I really enjoy them. I never intended to buy the B2B bc I don't like the colorway on the 2s but I still feel the frustration that everyone else is experiencing. This is not good business UA.

Edit: I only have 9 pair right now but I found a UA outlet that has the chefs for $99 plus I have a $20 gift card from a few months ago. So I am on my way to get my 10th pair.
In UA's defense I think the first pushback was because gsw lost the championship so it would have been in bad taste to release a $400 pack for an MVP that lost. This second delay might be the possible release of the AJ xxx1? It's only a few days so Im OK with that . I'm just happy they are coming out

Eh.  After the whole solo Curry 1 splash party debacle and the botched releases of the first MVP's, Dub Nations and so on, I would lean towards them just screwing up or making poor decisions.  Imagine if they released the Curry 1 from this pack solo for $120.  Pretty much what happened before.

I would have given them the benefit of the doubt before, but after Curry and UA really exploded they're just another Nike to me.  I mean that as both a dig and a compliment.

Eh.  After the whole solo Curry 1 splash party debacle and the botched releases of the first MVP's, Dub Nations and so on, I would lean towards them just screwing up or making poor decisions.  Imagine if they released the Curry 1 from this pack solo for $120.  Pretty much what happened before.

I would have given them the benefit of the doubt before, but after Curry and UA really exploded they're just another Nike to me.  I mean that as both a dig and a compliment.
I agree they screwed up. I don't think it had anything to do with the Finals lost because they are still not able to release the shoe today. People that preordered weren't able to get their shoe on time and they already paid so what would cause them to not release those at least. I personally always get mine from other sites just because I can use discounts but this makes me cautious to order any UA exclusives. I got the chefs today at the UA outlet in Charlotte and they were unable to use military discount because the guy swiped the gift card first and couldn't cancel the transaction. First world problems.

Nearly two weeks ago, I added back 2 back pack without checking out because I changed my mind. Went to check ua website just now and noticed pair was still in cart.

Logging in lost the pair; logging out kept the pair. Decided to check out for the heck of it and got order confirmation.

I pretty well certain it will get cancelled but thought it was interesting enough to share.

Anyone who knows where I can buy a SC2 low red CW for a low price? Thanks!

I bought mine from Villa. They had them for $71 recently but I just checked and they are sold out. Call your local outlet. I was in Charlotte recently and they had them for $99. My outlet store doesn't carry them so you may or may not find them. Good luck

Hey all I have a quick question here, I apologize if it has been answered before but what length size should I get for the Curry 2 laces? Thanks!

just fyi you can now apply discount on all curry 2.5 on eastbay, footlocker and champs. plus u can use free ship with 20 off codes

Back
Top Bottom