UA Curry 4

silhouette looks much sleeker than anything ive seen out of UA. wondered if they promoted some new designers.

i guess the media outlets decided that they liked these....surprised they didnt trash them like they did to every curry shoe before

look at the people that wrote that **** lol
View media item 2452767
anyway, UA definitely hired some designers...we'll see if they can actually bring out some decent colorways

I still think UA is ****** but I really like these

bout time they added a sock liner to catch up to Nike a bit

Performance looks to be head over heels over the 3s. 3s were clunky in the midsole,the heel to toe transition was little lacking but these look to give you explosive first step. The flex grooves on the forefoot helps too. Gotta see more colorways and how the colorblocking is. The tonal colorway like the white pair looking clean. Looks like they went back to the first Clutchfit Drive inspiration but using different mix of upper materials. Hope it has Micro G most have loved or at least Charged feels like it.

Last edited:
Hope it has Micro G most have loved or at least Charged feels like it.

I'm with you on the Micro G over Charged but we all know that Steph prefers that firmer Charged. I still hate that they changed the Micro G in the 3Zer0 from what it used to be in the Spawns and CFD 1's.

Not gonna lie...i love the look of these.

These put the 3s to complete shame. Can't wait for these to drop. UA finally got themselves a direct hit

probably the best Curry yet, it's all going to be about color execution now

At first glance i wasnt messing with them but i took more looks at the shoe and they look lowkey fire tbh

Edit: one thing i can give curry with these is that hes beating out KD's last three shoes when it comes to design... Kyrie, thats my guy but those 3's aint cuttin it for me at all. Hardens trash, Lillards 3's look great.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what the dub nation home color way looks like. The curry 3 dubs cw was terrible. Hopefully they do a liquid gold curry 4 on the All Americans. The all Americans should always be liquid gold in my book!

Last edited:
I was told mid and low release in the fall, but no date yet.

With the hype these were getting last night UA is missing the boat if they aren't releasing them for like 3 more months...not a good look for them. In this social media age if you actually grab some people's attention you need to capitalize on it ASAP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom