UA Curry 4

With the hype these were getting last night UA is missing the boat if they aren't releasing them for like 3 more months...not a good look for them. In this social media age if you actually grab some people's attention you need to capitalize on it ASAP.

They should have these ready to ship right after GS wins the finals.

Would be the best time to capitalize

Last edited:
With the hype these were getting last night UA is missing the boat if they aren't releasing them for like 3 more months...not a good look for them. In this social media age if you actually grab some people's attention you need to capitalize on it ASAP.

But still, Curry is coming back for next season and likely keep playing well. For a Curry's fan like me, it's not like there will be any alternative if I want to buy the shoes, no matter if it's released now or next season.

Still, I hope they release a championship pack though. Could be limited, and all the general CWs come next season.

But still, Curry is coming back for next season and likely keep playing well. For a Curry's fan like me, it's not like there will be any alternative if I want to buy the shoes, no matter if it's released now or next season.

Still, I hope they release a championship pack though. Could be limited, and all the general CWs come next season.

We aren't talking about the hardcore Curry fans that will buy the shoes regardless, we're talking about the general public. This white and gold pair would be selling out in stores if it was released today. Three months from now that hype won't be felt from casual fans.

We aren't talking about the hardcore Curry fans that will buy the shoes regardless, we're talking about the general public. This white and gold pair would be selling out in stores if it was released today. Three months from now that hype won't be felt from casual fans.
Yeah I see your point. But it's still a bit hard to imagine UA just drop a good amount of Curry 4 like this, or if they just release them in a very limited quantity it doesn't really benefit them much in terms of revenue. I guess it can happen if GSW wins the championship, I hope they won't bring out a Curry 3 and 3 Zer0 pack 
mean.gif

Simple and clean...I know it will be charged cushioning but I WISH they would go back to full micro G. Will cop multiple anyways, sneaker is CLEAN

Back
Top Bottom