UA Curry 4

hsa it been confirmed anywhere if/when the black/white colourway is going to be released in stores like footlocker? i know the UA pre-order changed to nov 18 but my local footlocker has no info on whether they're even receiving adult pairs in store at all.

what an unfortunate start to a promising curry release.

I have no sources, but 99% the white/black will be in Footlockers on the 18th. They were always meant to be a GR. In fact they already were at Footlockers. UA asked them to send them back to correct the glue color issue. I doubt any plans have changed. It just got pushed back a few weeks.

Hoping there is an abundance of the white/black pair? Don't really want to do a pre-order if there's a chance even at a little bit of a discount

Still stoked to try these out. I want to go try on the More Fun pair this Saturday, but it is TOO easy for me to just walk out of the store with the pair...

Need to chill for a different colorway :D

Like the previous poster said, release date is probably the 18th. So dumb since they're most likely going to be from the same shipment that came on early Oct.

Last edited:
Now that I’ve put a pair on, I can say the fit isn’t as “tight” as people perceive. They’re pretty true to size in my opinion. Comfort is very crazy. It SEEMS like the Stance socks they make to match them are tailored a tad different to match the feel of the shoe also. Best basketball sneaker this season to me

Attachments

• 21CA3490-FC52-4D33-B81D-4161B6AD685C.jpeg
    21CA3490-FC52-4D33-B81D-4161B6AD685C.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 45
I copped a pair with a gift card remainder balance I had. Looking forward to getting them on court

Did you grab the More Fun colorway or white/black on pre-order?

I'm debating using a finishline bday reward that will expire 11/30

4C78C373-7E26-4BDE-BE73-09D3207520C5.jpeg
Idk if this was just a random case but when I went to Finishline to buy my pair of More Fun's they had the 1st Colorway available.

Got the more fun colorway. Black white are dope but I’m going to use for hoops so didn’t want them to get beat up.

Trying these on now as I type this and very very first thing I noticed after putting them on is they pinch the top part of my toes. Like when you end your stride at the balls of your feet. Anybody else have this problem?

Trying these on now as I type this and very very first thing I noticed after putting them on is they pinch the top part of my toes. Like when you end your stride at the balls of your feet. Anybody else have this problem?

Felt it a little bit when I first wore them but I don't feel it anymore.

TTS on these? I believe i had a size 10 in the curry 2s, but usually 9.5 for hooping, 10 for casual wears

Back
Top Bottom