UA Curry 4

Looks like Davidson PE

Attachments

• 8B67AB45-6960-4F19-A568-1866557476F0.jpeg
    8B67AB45-6960-4F19-A568-1866557476F0.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 37
35729F8C-EF0E-4169-8257-E51EA20A13F8.jpeg

Took these for a test drive at the courts this morning and they surprisingly feel great. While the cushioning is minimal, the court feel and overall light weight feeling of the shoe made them fun to play in on-court. Going to have to see how they hold up over time, though.

PS - colorway is dope in hand. Pics kinda look dull for some reason.

sk33termcg33 sk33termcg33 did you put in your orthotics?
Yeah fam, they sit perfectly in these. They were a pain to get them in the shoe at first though haha. I enjoyed shooting around in them and could feel them break in near the end. Will be excited to give a pick up run tomorrow to see how they really perform.

It’s nice going from the LeBron 15s to these cause of the vastly different court feel and overall feel of each, respectively. Love both in their own way so far, and I think the density of the foam, while minimal, will result in a longer lasting set-up than I’ve been used to with the Curry line.

anyone pick up the white and black colorway off shoe palace? i got my pair in today and they still have the toe discoloration. also the glue job between the midsole and the upper is pretty crappy

67F3DB80-22F0-4CB1-B427-AA79CE1391D7.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah fam, they sit perfectly in these. They were a pain to get them in the shoe at first though haha. I enjoyed shooting around in them and could feel them break in near the end. Will be excited to give a pick up run tomorrow to see how they really perform.

It’s nice going from the LeBron 15s to these cause of the vastly different court feel and overall feel of each, respectively. Love both in their own way so far, and I think the density of the foam, while minimal, will result in a longer lasting set-up than I’ve been used to with the Curry line.

Glad it worked out for you after all. :emoji_thumbsup:

anyone pick up the white and black colorway off shoe palace? i got my pair in today and they still have the toe discoloration. also the glue job between the midsole and the upper is pretty crappy
From my knowledge SP never pulled their stock, they sold it. Which is why you got your pair in already w/ discoloration. I think most places aren't supposed to be shipping out until 11/18.

From my knowledge SP never pulled their stock, they sold it. Which is why you got your pair in already w/ discoloration. I think most places aren't supposed to be shipping out until 11/18.

Well that sucks lol. I hope they get some in store with clean soles so I can do an exchange, not trying to pay no $15 restock fee

IMG_20171115_152536_318.jpg IMG_20171115_152155_Bokeh.jpg IMG_20171115_151633.jpg
So I pulled the gun on the eBay pair last week, everything arrived in great condition. Pair looks legit and feel legit. Only difference between this and the champ box pair is the medial of the shoes on the gold tag doesn't say "we back" just "iv sc"
Do you have one from a retail store to compare it to?

Yeah that's the only difference I could see from the ebay pics. Should be legit so they differentiate from the Champ pairs.

The seller put up more pairs of size 11. $110. I wonder if the price will drop to $82 later like the first run.

Back
Top Bottom