UA Curry 4

Just a heads up, UA.com oversold the Curry 4 pre order. The pair I ordered for my cousin was just cancelled. The sad thing is I had to contact customer service to find out.

Eastbay said that they don’t know when the preorder pairs will ship. Footlocker said they will not have any pairs online, in store only.

Anyone who has this, can you tell me what size I should get? I normally wear 8. Now I have both 8/8.5. I try 8 it feel snug, my toe almost hit the front of the toe box. Afraid it will hurt me if wear for a long period of time. 8.5 feel more comfortable but have a little room in the front. I usually wear casual might play ball in them but not often. What size should I go for?

Anyone who has this, can you tell me what size I should get? I normally wear 8. Now I have both 8/8.5. I try 8 it feel snug, my toe almost hit the front of the toe box. Afraid it will hurt me if wear for a long period of time. 8.5 feel more comfortable but have a little room in the front. I usually wear casual might play ball in them but not often. What size should I go for?

if you're not really going to play ball in them then 8.5 might be better. i would say 8 if using them primarily to ball in as dead space does more harm than good in these imo.

I really dig the wht/wht/gold cw dropping this week, but I just don't see myself wearing it often. Tbh, I beat my UAs, so I may wait for the grey scale. It's a dope cw that will probably still look fairly nice after being put through its paces.

Is there going to be an actual release for the black and whites in the LA area? I'm looking at the foot sites and they all say they are already in select stores but none in my area.

Anyone already give these a few runs? Do they loosen up after wears? The tightness is applying pressure to my heel when I walk and it's painful. Wondering if I should stay at it or return.

Back
Top Bottom