UA Curry 4

The kid size or the fakes they reviewed?
SoleBrothers are terrible. They can't hoop, their knowledge of a shoe is usually off or they forget what the cushioning or tech is called, and their review rating all over the map. Oh and they review fake shoes... smh. Idk why anybody values their opinion tbh, especially when you have nightwing, Duke, Shwollo or Kick Genius out there doing much more informative and professional reviews.

SoleBrothers are terrible. They can't hoop, their knowledge of a shoe is usually off or they forget what the cushioning or tech is called, and their review rating all over the map. Oh and they review fake shoes... smh. Idk why anybody values their opinion tbh, especially when you have nightwing, Duke, Shwollo or Kick Genius out there doing much more informative and professional reviews.
No need to hate, they're exactly what their name entails: 2 dudes that play pick up and likes shoes. And to be fair, all reviews are going to be inconsistent because they are dependent on the person reviewing it, whether they have sponsors behind their reviews, etc. It doesn't take a genius or "professional" to see that the glue work on a pair of shoes is shoddy and falling apart.

It doesn't take a genius or "professional" to see that the glue work on a pair of shoes is shoddy and falling apart.
Could be just the pair he got, plenty of shoes have had isolated issues like lace loops breaking on the CE's and KD9's airbags popping. If other reviewers and NT'ers say their shoes are falling apart then that's a real problem, but so far I haven't had any issues with the shoe and I've been hooping in them this last week.

toronto footlockers are still clueless about release of the black/white. still can't find a pair anywhere. i doubt they have a proper re-release date.

if anyone can hook it up from their local stores, please DM. size 9.

Maybe they aren’t going to ship back to stores and sell online only. I called two malls last night and one said the other mall might have them, but they didn’t get them. Said the next release is the white/gold on the 25th. Was hoping to use my bday reward on these so I’ll just get them down the road and wait for the champ pairs.

Last edited:
Could be just the pair he got, plenty of shoes have had isolated issues like lace loops breaking on the CE's and KD9's airbags popping. If other reviewers and NT'ers say their shoes are falling apart then that's a real problem, but so far I haven't had any issues with the shoe and I've been hooping in them this last week.
Jahronmon also reported poor quality control on the 4s so there's that. His pair is chipping in both left and right on the synthetic.

screenshot-www.champssports.com-2017-11-20-11-22-34-300.png

Back
Top Bottom