UA Curry 4

The 4s fit is ON POINT even for someone with a wide foot. I thought the LeBron 15 fit was great and these are just as good. Tried the white finals pair at Jersey Gardens FTL and they still have a bunch of pairs available. I would have copped but it's too much white for me to ball in. I could feel the cushion but it's very very minimal. Like it would bottom out to just hard foam in a couple of days playing. I thought it was gonna be suffocating like the crazy explosive 2017s but they're actually roomy and the length isnt too long. Will be copping a pair later on.

20171126_192818.jpg

Does anyone have info on the black and white pair, are they just done with that colorway?
I went to footlocker today and they had no clue what I was talking about after the manager told me it would release yesterday. He didn't remember saying that either.
It's not on the footlocker website anymore

Found local spot with improved toe white/black pairs. Idk if they’re everywhere but it’s definitely the only store in this area with them

i've given up waiting for my local stores to "maybe" get the white/black pair in. can anyone oop me? dm.

I tried 4 different foot lockers in my area. Only one had the white/black pair and they only had one left in stock. Insane, man. I don't like the blue pair or the all whites. The white/black is the perfect colorway.

i've given up waiting for my local stores to "maybe" get the white/black pair in. can anyone oop me? dm.

My finish line has them and I was able to order a 13 from them in store last week. They just arrived today. Looks like a recalled pair with the toe discoloring, but it’s pretty minor.

I found one half a size bigger than my regular size at finishline.
Had to talk to three different employees before one said they had them in the back.
Not sure if they were trying to hide them or just didn’t know

IMG_1207.JPG

local footlockers still have no clue about when they're getting the black/whites or the all whites - got these off UA.ca. these are much better in hand.

I saw on ftl.ca that they're not available in store. I assume they sold out but hopefully with what you said stores haven't sold them yet

I saw on ftl.ca that they're not available in store. I assume they sold out but hopefully with what you said stores haven't sold them yet

ya they haven't come out in stores yet - just kid sizes. i've been calling every other day.

Hoping I've got someone on the same size here (sorry I don't have easy access to try at the shops). Curry 1, 2 & 2.5 - I'm a size 10. Curry 3 - size 9.5. What size should I get for Curry 4?

Back
Top Bottom