UA Curry 4

So I have been wearing my pair around casually and inside the office to break them in. I can see what people are talking about with that hot-spot at the flex point hurting the lateral side of the foot or pinky area. However its not too bad so far. Now I know this may change when I go to hoop in the tomorrow or the day after, but it has definitely broken in over the past couple days.

Cushioning is not too bad at all, I would say maybe a little more pronounced in the heel than the Curry 3, forefoot feels nice and responsive, not very cushioned but there is some give. Low to the ground and I like that.
(Disclaimer- I thought the cushioning on the Curry 2 and 3 was good, hated the cushioning on the 1, felt the one was too hard).

And for anyone insinuating it is the shoes fault for Curry turning his ankle, grow up. Any shoe in the world would have resulted in the same injury, nothing was going to stop that roll after he stepped on that guys foot.
Oh nah none of us were saying it's the shoes fault. I was just showing how bad his sprain was.

1381871F-4B97-4CE6-A363-71022960349F.jpeg
229407B3-50AC-4393-9ED4-F33096BADB81.jpeg
FB21D3DF-3D81-41A0-A6D3-CC4B9B4803BD.jpeg
Ive had no issue playing in them. Favorite shoe ive ever worn/play in. Maybe some need to try better socks/insole swap. ‍♂️♂️♂️

I just wore them for casual first time and it actually hurt at the side of my pinky toe part. I thought it happen only with me, smh. It only hurt on my left foot tho. I’mma give it a try wish after they break in it’ll be better.

I have the Blue, White/Black and White/Gold Curry 4's and the only ones that I had the pinky toe problem with were the White/Black ones. After wearing them a few days I don't have the problem anymore. The other 2 colorways I didn't have any problems with.

I have the Blue, White/Black and White/Gold Curry 4's and the only ones that I had the pinky toe problem with were the White/Black ones. After wearing them a few days I don't have the problem anymore. The other 2 colorways I didn't have any problems with.
Yes the black/white is the one that hurt me. I’ll try breaking them in.

I'm lightweight glad I ordered a pair of Curry1 ICONs instead of these after reading the people's insights. The C1s are one of the most comfortable basketball shoes I've worn casually. This is coming from someone who constantly wears running shoes for work and, well, running. lol

Despite a few people complaining about the Curry 4s, I've come to really like them. After 3-4 wears on court, they break in really well - the upper becomes more flexible and the sole softens up, becoming even more responsive. This is with both the Chinas and White Finals. I'm looking forward to getting and trying out the Greys since they have a rubber sole.

IMG_1312.JPG

Just got through a couple of runs in my Grey 4's last night. I agree, cushioning is breaking in, hot spots in the upper were gonna after the first game (and wearing them for a couple days casually and around the office to break the upper in). As stiff as the upper was and as annoying as the flex points were, they still were no where near as bad as the Kobe 5's were for me during the break in process.

^Grip on the court was top notch, too.

The boy is on pace to be one of the worst shooters of all time. Numbers don't lie. I don't know what you saw, but I saw lazy closeouts, poor communication, and poor recoveries from Lonzo which in my book, is horrible D.
Your pointing out his shooting percentage as your argument shows just how little you actually know....

I didn't like the curry 2, will I like these shoes? I felt the upper was too flimsy for me but liked the traction. Also the cushion was a bit firm

Your pointing out his shooting percentage as your argument shows just how little you actually know....
I guess reading isn't your strong point because I gave specific examples of plays he took off that resulted in him getting burned. Your boy isn't even the best rookie on the team. If Kuz wasn't picked up, Magic would be out of the job.

if you got a coke, sprite, or powerade cap code you can have my 40 dollar off 100 coupon on underarmour.com

i think it expires december 14th

Back
Top Bottom