UAAP SEASON 70 Updates

Congrats to La Salle, GO Animo, as i said before putting cholo in the end of games would work wonders for dlsu as he has showed this season the maturity and experience he has amassed through the years. It is like a storybook ending for DLSU after going through tough trials in the elims and then winning the most important games. a very good come back season for DLSU. Hope we can go back to back, but im pretty sure its gonna be hard with UST's lineup intact (Cruz-Mirza Combo), Ateneo (Intact Core and Solid Sophomores in Baclao and Long and of course Chris Tiu) and FEU (Much Experienced team after this season)

As with the UE warriors, its a very disappointing ending to their perfect season. it just seems that they can't finish the season strong. This is the second straight season that they choked in the end. we should also remember the season that gec chia made the winning shot in the final four as another season of disappointment. Too bad for UE supporters.

Champions again. Go Lasalle!

great game by Casio and Cholo :pimp:
pimp.gif

FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

im in loss of words. im very proud of my archers. JV, you're putting yourself in the top 5. See you soon you bastard.

...and talk about choking...

...and we didn't even have to cheat afterall...

see you guys next season. toodles!
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Quote:
you are correct sir!

since my post, most signs indicate the Buenafe is indeed headed to Ateneo barring unforeseen circumstances. good recruiting job by Ateneo.

I think Buenafe is a borderline star for the UAAP. I see more potential in the starting center of the Staglets (Bringas). While Buenafe has the stats, I see him struggling with his size in the UAAP against bigger and faster opponents. I recall Eric Yao. Throw out Buenafe's 30 and 14... Yao averaged 45 and 17 as a high school senior but struggled with injury and lack of height/speed in the college ranks.

Eric Yao, incidentally a teammate of mine during college intramurals, was a victim of bad luck. He had everything going for him, except for the series of injuries. Who knows what he could've become had he not suffered ill fate.

I think the development of former Staglet Eric Salamat has helped Buenafe make the decision. Dude has stepped up tremendously this season and hopefully Ryan sees himself grow as a player in Ateneo's system.

There's another Faith player who's coming in next year, I believe. Haven't heard much about him though.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Eric Yao=Legendary status in Xavier school
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

congrats sa lasalle... pwede na ba mag graduate si cholo... o itutuloy na nya ng phd yung masteral nya?? :D
happy.gif

Justin Chua of CKSC is torn between Ateneo and UP...

Buenafe will go to Ateneo unless he changes his mind in the last minute like what Ogie Menor did when he left La Salle to go back for SBC

Webb will definitely go to La Salle

FEU has a 6'7" import from Papua New Guinea who plays no. 3, imagine him alongside Cawaling, Ramos, Sanga, Cervantes and Paguia who will most likely suit up also if decides to stay with FEU. That's one hell of a line-up...
Fighting all the demons will take time...

Gameover2 / gonz, do u still need those braces? pm me again the brand/link to champssports.com

i'll try to get it this week if the other dude didnt send it yet

Quote:
There's another Faith player who's coming in next year, I believe. Haven't heard much about him though.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
Gameover2, do u still need those braces? pm me again the brand/link to champssports.com

i'll try to get it this week if the other dude didnt send it yet
i'll wait til the weekend, if wala pa rin, i'll hit you on YM. and yes, i shall include the link.

thanks pare.
------------

Quote:
i forgot his name, but i think he's a center. from what i hear, he was considering going to UP instead, because Kirk's going to get most of the playing time allotted to the foreign player.
yeah i can see Long taking up most of the foreigner minutes. i hope he reconsiders. i'm sure they can manage the playing times for both.

he probably will get a lot of burn in UP, but they ain't winning anything. they'll be hard-pressed to even win one game.
------------

I think you're talking about Vince Burke...he can't play with Long in the UAAP hehehe...too bad. He may opt to UP or go back to the States and play American Football according to some sources

I hope none of y'all really expected UE to win the championship. :lol:
laugh.gif

That's why i was dissapointed that we lost to DLSU...i knew we had the championship in the bag had we got past them. :smh:
smh.gif

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

NOBODY touches Eric Yao's legacy in Xavier School... NOBODY. He may not have done what we all expected in the UAAP but his performances for Xavier School will never be forgotten (who could forget hitting a 4-point play at the buzzer to give Xavier School a 1 point win - hilo yung kalaban!!!).

Tyrone Tang's legacy for not losing a SINGLE game during his senior year at Xavier (Joseph Yeo and Chris Tiu do not have this status) ranks up there in terms of Xavier WOWs but individual performance-wise, its Eric Yao and everyone else behind by 3 miles.

I never seen him play but I've heared that He ave.50ppg and He's the most dominant player ever played in TIONG LIAN league

Yea I remember playing against Eric Yao in HS... The man was something else. I remember he'd drive to the basket as if no one was in front of him and then when he'd do an and1 he'd somewhat give that upper body flex with his chin up hehe hard to describe but thats what i remember him by. And who could not forget the 2000 Xavier basketball team.. you had all kinds of talent with i think senior then Joseph Yeo, Junior TY Tang and Sophomore Chris Tiu... And I remember TY had an awkward jumpshot at the top of the key ala Mac Cardona hehe

Quote:
NOBODY touches Eric Yao's legacy in Xavier School... NOBODY. He may not have done what we all expected in the UAAP but his performances for Xavier School will never be forgotten (who could forget hitting a 4-point play at the buzzer to give Xavier School a 1 point win - hilo yung kalaban!!!).
:wink:
wink.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

------------

you know what's funny, is i just found out ty tang and i are family friends.. :lol:
laugh.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

^ small world hehe

Just like Cholo Villanueva was for CSA.. i think everyone in CSA still knows him hehe

1and12....Maybe you're talking about the controversial Mark Benitez of DLSU

Back
Top Bottom