Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

principles and bus driver DO hold responsibility why??? cause they getting paid. As a public service worker you have to step in and control your environment.
if they can’t control em ***** & hire someone with balls and empathy to control these kids ..

principles and bus driver DO hold responsibility why??? cause they getting paid. As a public service worker you have to step in and control your environment.
if they can’t control em ***** & hire someone with balls and empathy to control these kids ..

Humbly I disagree.

Bus drivers don't get paid enough for that. Principals yeah you gotta be willing to break up some fights.

Nah. You break up a fight and some kid says you touched them and then you are in a whole world of issues.

Nah, that ain't on them to break it up.
It’s my bus and it’s call i come in peace
24A418EB-429C-4CC3-9EC7-B0130CF99DD5.gif

Nah. You break up a fight and some kid says you touched them and then you are in a whole world of issues.

Nah, that ain't on them to break it up.

How do they handle fights in DC? In NC I could basically do anything I had to do to restrain a kid and no issues would come. (Within reason of course)

VA they told me I can't touch them so it's a whole different world.

I am honestly not sure of the protocol but it just depends on what the adult decides to do. I am at the point where I rarely break them up. If there are girls fighting, I'm definitely not touching either one of them.

That’s a good mentality to have champ. Especially since nowadays parents are coming up to the school to not only fight kids that their child is having issues with but school administrators as well. Some folks you just can’t help.

Back in high school we had some grown women who came into the school and started fighting girls they were beefing with. Some of the academic advisors tried to break it up and got stomped out too. This made the whole school go into a Code Red which was basically a lockdown so you could’nt leave the class you were in. After that they got resource officers on each floor and teachers/admins rarely ever tried to break fights up

I mean at some point you gotta use your better judgement. If you know you can't hang with them people you shouldn't be in it.

I definitely stuck my nose in a few I shouldn't have.

I mean at some point you gotta use your better judgement. If you know you can't hang with them people you shouldn't be in it.

I definitely stuck my nose in a few I shouldn't have.

Yup. It’s that and also the fact even if you already can’t hang, as an adult in that position you can’t sit there and swing back either as self defense.

Well you can but be ready for the sh*t storm that follows as well as losing your job.

• A 6-year-old Virginia boy who shot and wounded his first-grade teacher constantly cursed at staff and teachers, chased students around and tried to whip them with his belt and once choked another teacher “until she couldn’t breathe,” according to a legal notice filed by an attorney for the wounded teacher.
  • Two days before the shooting, the boy “slammed” Zwerner’s cellphone and broke it, according to the claim notice. He was given a one-day suspension, but when he returned to Zwerner’s class the next day, he pulled a 9mm handgun out of his pocket and shot her while she sat at a reading table, the notice says.
  • The document says that several hours before the shooting, at least three teachers and staff members warned school administrators they believed the boy had brought a gun to school. The boy’s backpack was searched but no gun was found, and administrators did not remove the boy from class, lock down the school or call police.
  • The claim notice says Zwerner went to former Assistant Principal Ebony Parker’s office at about 11:15 a.m. that day “to advise her that the shooter seemed more ‘off’ than usual and was in a violent mood.” It also says the boy had threatened to beat up a kindergarten student and “angrily stared down” the school security officer in the lunch room.
  • The document describes several more warnings Parker allegedly was given by staff members about the boy having a gun. “Assistant Principal Parker should have called police, instead she did not follow proper protocol and chose to do absolutely nothing,” the claim notice says.

That teacher is about to get paid every other teacher's salary in that school x 10.

• The claim notice says Zwerner went to former Assistant Principal Ebony Parker’s office at about 11:15 a.m. that day “to advise her that the shooter seemed more ‘off’ than usual and was in a violent mood.” It also says the boy had threatened to beat up a kindergarten student and “angrily stared down” the school security officer in the lunch room.
  • The document describes several more warnings Parker allegedly was given by staff members about the boy having a gun. “Assistant Principal Parker should have called police, instead she did not follow proper protocol and chose to do absolutely nothing,” the claim notice says.
Ebony Parker should NEVER be allowed to work in a school again with this level of negligence.

Back
Top Bottom