Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

It was only a matter of time. They hang outside the entrance drinking and smoking. Sometimes literally on the escalators. I was actually coming thru Gallery Place and just saw Killmoe’s post. Was a rack of police down there. It’s this one crackhead that’s always at the bottom of the stairs or by Walgreens it’s like a miracle he’s still alive. I’ve seen him for years and assume he’d be dead by now.
Crackheads are invincible

And for those inquiring, I am a Juvenile PO in DC. Also was a juvenile PO in PG County for 6 years too and Baltimore for 1.
that’s wassup. I do mentorship and advocate with CPS/county here in the SF bay. Over 16 yrs in this ****.. make sure you take care of your mentals fam.

that’s wassup. I do mentorship and advocate with CPS/county here in the SF bay. Over 16 yrs in this ****.. make sure you take care of your mentals fam.

Appreciate it fam. Listen, I use my sick leave HEAVILY bc taking mental health days count as a sick day in my Millenial mind :lol:. CPS/Social Work is a BEAST though, I know plenty of folks that dont stay in long bc its a lot. Salute fam
Crackheads are invincible

Superpowers, Super strength, Weight Loss...
but them side effects is some NASTY WORK lol

SMH. Folks really think some type of business program/after school investment is going to help these kids?? The vast majority of the kids in that video are lost and are unsalvageable.

They themselves aren’t looking for help and don’t want to improve for themselves. Like I said before……kids these days are voluntarily signing up for jail….I say we give them what they want. Society would be better off.

SMH. Folks really think some type of business program/after school investment is going to help these kids?? The vast majority of the kids in that video are lost and are unsalvageable.

They themselves aren’t looking for help and don’t want to improve for themselves. Like I said before……kids these days are voluntarily signing up for jail….I say we give them what they want. Society would be better off.
To piggy back, most of them won’t live long the way people are willing to take matters into their own hands when shooting back at them. Especially, carjackers…

To piggy back, most of them won’t live long the way people are willing to take matters into their own hands when shooting back at them. Especially, carjackers…

Yeah that too. Folks are more than fed up with what’s going on and with more and more people getting conceal carry permits these kids are going to continue to learn the hard way.

I thought you only cared about what happened in D.C.

Bless your heart. Not sure what you are getting at champ but let me help you out. I’m born and raised here in DC. I work in DC. The vast majority of videos, news articles or statements I wrote have been pertaining situations here in DC. I’m concerned with what MY people are doing and how we carry ourselves.

Not to say I don’t care about other situations everywhere else in the world but I’m more familiar of what’s happening here in DC. Even the original article for this very thread was about 2 girls here in DC. I’ll let you keep fishing for sympathy though…….more power to you.

This is what I was talking about.

The biggest legitimate gang around here was MS-13 but that's mainly Northern Virginia.

Aint no amount of sit downs/big homies gonna fix this mess. :smh:

Same for NY.

New York youngins claiming GDK would never have happened if it wasn't for social media.

Got Chicago GDs lookin at NY youngins crazy (and rightfully so).

These youngins copying what they see online and have no idea what comes with it.

Once that "organized crime" label hits - the FBI got all the moves.

RICO = aint no "I was just playin" :smh:

Last edited:
Thoughts on this situation?

I saw this last night. They said he (the homeless man) was yelling he was ready to die and ready to go to jail for the rest of his life, just some wild stuff. I get how that can make people feel uncomfortable/scared, esp in a small area like a subway car, but if the man didn't actually assault/attack anyone, that dude should not be fighting him.

I've encountered many people that had mental issues and were yelling crazy things. It is scary cuz they're unstable and unpredictable, but I just try to distance myself from them. They can yell whatever they want all they want, that doesn't mean you can assault them. Defending yourself or someone else from an attack is different, but everything I read/heard about this so far doesn't say the guy attack anyone. He was just yelling a buncha ****. That guy killed another man. Should be charged with murder. The others that felt the need to jump in and hold the man's arms down instead of trying to get the guy off him should be charged with something as well.

If everyone who yelled incoherently on the NYC subway got death sentences, the body count would be high.

Even if you just took out the people yelling threats, still pretty high.

Ex-marine? Not to make excuses, but who wants to bet that dude has untreated ptsd?

This is a case of pick whatever social services agency you want, and better funding could have prevented a death. Too bad the US, NYS, and NYC are just too poor to find social programs. If only there were more billionaires.

If dudes being erratic on the train, move to a different car, turn on that noise cancellation, etc. I've never been compelled to choke out anyone because I was annoyed.

PTSD or not, dude needs to face charges; at minimum he should be charged with manslaughter.

Imagine if it was a mentally ill white woman screaming on the train and three men held her down/choked her to death.

Would we still have questions?

So we can agree that outrage intensifies when a crime is caught on camera during the act. We literally had a man shoot five people in a hospital and take cops on a 12 hour manhunt yesterday but it seems like the subway choke-out was more viral.

What?

My feed was all about the Atlanta shooting for the last two days and this was literally the only place I saw anything about this choking.

Back
Top Bottom