Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Crime is wild in the DMV or it’s sorta been like this but more reported. On NBC 4 I’ll see some things but on KillMoe I see **** happening basically every 5mins. If they killed that boy on the bus I can’t even imagine the backlash :smh:
I follow that page on IG. It’s alot of stuff that don’t get put on the news. Smh

I miss the pre-nerf citizen app. Used to report all area crimes so I knew what areas to avoid and when. Now I only get major stuff. Bout to uninstall. Ring app has taken its place.

100% agreed!! It’s not a matter of lack of rec centers, or any other nonsense like that. I’m also tired of hearing people say “these kids need something to do”. Nobody ever mentions what that “something” is but either way there are PLENTY of after school programs, sport activities, and yes rec centers for kids to participate in and be apart of. Folks need to stop making excuses for these kids bad behavior.

100% agreed!! It’s not a matter of lack of rec centers, or any other nonsense like that. I’m also tired of hearing people say “these kids need something to do”. Nobody ever mentions what that “something” is but either way there are PLENTY of after school programs, sport activities, and yes rec centers for kids to participate in and be apart of. Folks need to stop making excuses for these kids bad behavior.
I agree 100%!!!

I’m sick of people making “excuses” for these juveniles making bad decisions. It’s like people are advocating for them to continue to do bad behavior. DC as a city just sucks overall.

Watch this video. It’s 4 hours long, but it really shows you how screwed up DC and it’s law makers is.. It’s a poorly ran city.

People should just stop buying these cars, not going to lie, until my dad bought a hyundai a few years back I didn't even know they still made those :lol:

It's sad when a city starts pointing the finger at a damn auto company for its own problems.

That's how you know this **** getting way outta hand

Sounds like a plot from the Simpsons and something Mayor Quimby would do...except this is real life.

This is the best we can do, folks :smh:

1683928102028.gif

Nah it annoyed the h*** out of me. I was in DC and my girl made me get a metro card only for me to watch people just jump the turnstiles.

Like what I pay for if they ride for free?

Yea that's how a lot of honest working folks feel when seeing it. It's not just a small # of folks.

Yea that's how a lot of honest working folks feel when seeing it. It's not just a small # of folks.

We were only there a weekend and I know I spent at least $15 on the metro. I can only imagine what it would be if I lived there.

I don’t care if they don’t pay what irritates me is WHY am I paying if no one is enforcing/checking if I am?

Its like when people blame pharma for drug addicts.
Ehhhh

They knew drugs like Oxy were incredibly addictive and still gave huge incentives to Dr's to prescribe them like candy. There's a reason they agreed to a $6b fine. They aren't responsible for drug addicts as a whole but they played a huge role in the rise of pill heads.

We were only there a weekend and I know I spent at least $15 on the metro. I can only imagine what it would be if I lived there.

I don’t care if they don’t pay what irritates me is WHY am I paying if no one is enforcing/checking if I am?

It’s no surprise that the guy who is an advocate for criminals and criminal activity is a cheapskate and scarred to spend $3 to $5 bucks for transportation. This is the kind of guy that tries to run out on the tab at a restaurant……..WASHED indeed.

non enforcement of laws is not "empathy."

people do this with homeless encampments.
there are solutions for homelessness, non enforcement of people camping in public is not one of them.

it just pisses regular working people off, and radicalizes them against progressive politics.
Same with fare evasion, and public drug use.

Back
Top Bottom