UC DAVIS Represent

Actually went around campus on Sunday to visit a friend in the Tercero dorms. We went to RITE-AID to pick up some niooooce ice cream & met up with a friend @ the Segundo dorms, I believe? Eric, where you at?
All of my posts are of emoticons.

I'm in an apartment.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

Anyone here have on clots today :nerd:
nerd.gif
? Whoever/wherever you are.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Are there any barbershops near Davis that can do tapers, fades, lineups, etc?

Imma be there tomorrow for advising so let me know whats up...

This isn't cold. By far this isn't cold. We're actually having pretty nice weather. You should be happy there isn't as much rain as there could be.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

Davis is cool man...if we have the major(s) you're interested in, i'd highly suggest applying. It isn't a farm (unless you want it to be, in which case we have one of the top Ag departments). The only thing that could make Davis better for me, is if it was located in Hawaii. :wink:
wink.gif

Remember when it rained like everyday for a month and a half last year? :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Sac in the Bay like Manny Lawson​

Keep on the DL, but I hear 5GB a week give or take. But don't download anything too obvious they could track. I've had friends who had their port shut down for a week for downloading one game. Yellowmustard, you have 15 pages of reading to do to find out what life is like here. lol.

'Preciate it pkballr.. thanks bro.

I was expecting the worst concerning the weather though. It's been pretty good, cold as hell with a mean wind chill lately (especially today) but there really hasn't been much rain aside from one bad day that I can remember. How long are Davis' rainy seasons usually?
[FS: DS Mr. Fantastic (F4 Pack) Air Max 90s SIZE 9...that's so necessary.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

Is MyUCDavis not working for anyone else? I hope they didn't suspend my e-mail acct. I don't know why they would though, I live off campus.
Team Silicon Valley

Quote:
Is MyUCDavis not working for anyone else? I hope they didn't suspend my e-mail acct. I don't know why they would though, I live off campus.

I was tryna log in earlier too. Not working for me either..

Good luck Gabe. And serious guys... just this past week it's been cold. Everything else, it's been real nice. Come visit me sometime at my workplace!

yo can UCD students post their stats that got them in? i just applied and im kinda worried if i will get in

GPA UNWEIGHTED - 3.5
WEIGHTED GPA - 3.9
5 ap classes - world hist, english comp, computer science, calc ab, calc bc
SAT 1's - 1770
Math 2c - 590
Bio E - 570

do you guys think i will get in? any opinions would be appreciated.
i stay crafty.

I don't know how the new SAT scores work, also, did you have any extra cirricular?

DP... :frown:

1770/2400

had a few ecs : homecomming, battle, couple of clubs; key,csf,vsu, recylin
i stay crafty.

I know it's out of 2400, but I'm not sure what is considered an average score. Like for the old SAT's, the average UC score was 1200+. Me and sfgr415 have almost identical resumes. Except for I had no extra cirricular because I forgot to put it on there when I was filling out the form.

Back
Top Bottom