UC DAVIS Represent

So..anyone here one of the two guys I saw with ZF95s in the past weeks? :nerd:
nerd.gif

dang havent checked out the davis thread in a while...noticed that pkballr still on this
AIM- Funnydude34
[email protected]
references: truthmain,nonchalant916,wooha,j23stunnah, jsyck, authenticsneakers

Hopefully you'll make it here. It's good times in Davis... when students are around.

There's a lot more in Davis that don't visit NT/openly admit to being on here. It happens. I wear this badge proudly though.

You'd be hard pressed in identifying anyone on here in real life. More lurkers than posters.

Yeah, it happens when you're bored.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

u still ball at the arc...still see the usual people who been playing since my freshman year
AIM- Funnydude34
[email protected]

Yep. I swear there's atleast one outta a handful of Davis cats (or Bay Area heads) rocks Dunks/Js/Forces/Air Maxes and the bunch. You really can't count on a dude rocking a nice pair of Nikes being a NTer. Damn one month of summer has passed. It's a trip when I hear my boys (State schools) are leaving the city at the end of August. :\
ohwell.gif
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

I'm going to summer advising or orientation on wednesday. what should i expect?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

^jrich for mvp i just came back from my orientation. in general its pretty boring.

first you check in, get your folders and such then u go get your picture taken. i heard this photo id lasts you your entire undergrad so if u wanna do your hair or dress nicely do it on the first day. after that everyone goes to the science lecture hall and they go aggie pack and asb and all that stuff. afterwards you meet with your groups, do icebreakers, get to know others then go over general stuff that davis offers. then u make individual appointments with your leader and she/he will advise you on what classes you should take etc

2nd day is basically placement test. i just the placement tests and then bounced so i dont know what they did in between. later that night however, you meet with your groups again and they go over how to look for classes and what not.

on the 3rd day you just register for classes.

if you got any questions just hit me up or pm me.
TEAM WARRIORS

just did what i did when i went to orientation a couple of years back...if it seems like its gonna be boring information (if its useful stay) but if not i went to the arc or went with people and explored the campus and stuff
AIM- Funnydude34
[email protected]

orientation is pretty useless. besides meeting a bunch of new ppl, only thing i found useful was that they give you some advice on picking and you get your placement testing outta the way so you don't have to deal with it right before fall quarter starts

btw, how much does it cost nowadays to go? i remember a couple years back it was like $150
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

anyways i'm really dreading going back up for summer session II..i was up there about a week ago, and it was hot as hell.

the heats died down a little, compared to whats its been in the past cpl weeks. but it is still hot

where do you guys get your sneakers if youre stuck in davis? reason i ask is i am wondering how releases are at solano / arden

besides purchasing online of course.

Weather's been pretty nice lately. For shoes, Westfield Mall (the locals call it downtown plaza) is the closest. Arden releases do get crazy. There's also Roseville Galleria. And Sunrise Mall. Other than that, any of those big sports stores may come in handy like Sports Authority and Sports Chalet.

Orientation was fun for me, but it was because me and my roommate went together.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

had to bring this back to life

but whose up here for summer session II? its seriously so boring, everyday is the same routine

i'm just bored outta my mind. maybe cuz i know all the homies are back home and chilling, just waiting for school to start (most of them are on the semester system) maybe i feel better when they all go back to school haha

but seriously, its just been classes, the arc, working on my car, and an occasional beer here and there

So where do you guys get your haircuts at? I'm aint tryna go to a barbershop out here and have the guy look at me weird if I ask him for a fade.

sometimes i wish i was still in school. the nice thing about summer is that it goes by faster than the regular quarter.

and you seem to have more free time in the summer to do anything and everything!
Refs: WaGKaMaCuLLiT, drowzie, lindsj23, OUChrisLitt, AAclaire420
AIM: GameOverTripleH

My skateshop of choice: FTC Sacramento, Address: 1006 J. Street, #:frown:916) 444-4494
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ftc_sacramento

upcoming freshmen, housing is now posted.

where did you guys get placed?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

freshmen, if any of you happen to land in room 316 in Thille D (out in Tercero) let me know.

Theres an ongoing club 316 tradition that we must all keep alive..trust me its nothing bad, pretty entertaining actually

for those who already took chem2a and math21a, if you still have your old books please PM me. im looking for,
1)General Chemistry: Principles and Modern Applications (9th Edition) by Ralph H. Petrucci, William S Harwood, Geoff E Herring, and Jeffry Madura

410N08EKTEL._SS500_.jpg

and

2)Thomas' Calculus, Early Transcendentals (11th Edition)
by George B. Thomas, Maurice D. Weir, Joel D. Hass, Frank R. Giordano

518FWiSbK5L._SS500_.jpg
TEAM WARRIORS

i dont know how to use yuku.

but i got you for the chem book. i also got the soutions manual for hw and a cd for online hw unused. i'll sell it for 120. like new condition. hardly even opened the book. haha.
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

Back
Top Bottom