UC DAVIS Represent

hey guys i just wanna remind you that dont limit your options to schools that are close to home. college is a time where you grow as a person and further relying on your parents will only stunt your growth. :D
happy.gif
TEAMPATRIOTS

Quote:
Mannn, I haven't gotten a letter back yet. I heard they sent out acceptance letters on the 15th. I didn't get into UCSB, so I probably didn't get into Davis.
myadmissions.ucdavis.edu
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
so don't choose ucd just cause its 2 hours from home

Ha! But if you like someone doing your laundry for free... damn nice luxuries. And 20 minutes for me too. Lol. Good luck Gabe. Hopefully you got in.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Just checked the status of my application...

Got rejected. :frown:
frown.gif
That sucks. I really wanted to go to Davis too. I might appeal. Maybe, maybe not.

Thanks anyways Eric. Appreciate it man.
...It's whatever really.

Appeal! It couldn't hurt. If not, you can always transfer. My friend did the two year thing and is coming to Davis this fall as a transfer.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
yessir. same screen name too. where u from? im from san jose. evhs c/o 07 and im probably gunna go to UCD. are u thinkin bout goin there also or is ucd just a safety?
TEAM WARRIORS

o thats cool. hows it like there? im probably gunna go there next year. any advice or suggestions?
TEAM WARRIORS

Quote:
o thats cool. hows it like there? im probably gunna go there next year. any advice or suggestions?

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

just submitted my SIR :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS

Davis does have it, but its on the 1-level-up-from-basic package for comcast.
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

would you guys go to davis or irvine?
TEAM WARRIORS

davis is what you make of it. half of my friends love it up here, the other half absolutley hate it and go home every weekend.

if i wasnt so busy with school and work, i'd be bored as hell too..don't get me wrong, the parties and stuff are fun but getting drunk every weekend gets old

plus the females up here..haha lets just say its a mixed bag

^ forizzle forizzle, they got some girls up here that are :pimp:
pimp.gif
and some that are just :x
sick.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team We Believe in the offseason too!​

Can you save me a couple? My supply is running low.

nickatina show was sickk..my only complaint that is was really short, the show ended at like 1130pm and we didnt get there until like 10!

whoever didnt....MISSED OUT
personally i dont follow them but they put a show on...a great short one and man was it hot.

so i opened up a chicken sandwich from wendys tonight in the 24 hour room...there was a bite taken out of it...just to give yall a heads up :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

Damn rats! All they do is scurry around and eat Wendy's. BTW, the Wendy's in South Davis is garbage. I wanted a Frosty Float, which is essentially a Root Beer Float. First off, they don't even have Root Beer. Secondly, dude tried to offer me Fruit Punch. FRUIT PUNCH!! WTH. They ruined my night.

Back
Top Bottom