UC DAVIS Represent

So who was the cat with the SUPREME X NBHD shirt? :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
756..TAKE THAT

I got my DMP VIs stolen out of my apartment here in Davis. At least the thief left my Pippen I's.
Watch The Franchise

hey, this is sort of a random question but is there an education discount on the iPhone at the apple store? i already graduated but i'm just curious...

thx in advance ags

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Any miscellaneous tips for an incoming freshman?

Don't sign up to live at Cuarto if you wanna meet people.

You're going to want Aggie dollars with your meal plan, it's nice to save 10% on purchases at the Silo or something.

^Got it. By the way I was thinking about signing up at Tercero...nicest buildings, but closest to the cows. haha.

^Tercero's good, pretty close to the main buildings. It only gets bad (smell-wise) when the warmer seasons come around..

Oh yeah, heard their dining commons are much better than Segundo's as well..

you can catch me every tuesday and thursday in nutrition 10 (Applegate).. I've seen quite a bit on sneaker heads in there.

^haha. Not sure if Davis has more "shoe heads" lately or surpasses Cal, but it seems like the girls this year are way better and are in abundancecompared to last. Please keep admitting the chicks UCD.

^Got it. By the way I was thinking about signing up at Tercero...nicest buildings, but closest to the cows. haha.

You'll get over the cow thing pretty quick, the smell is never too bad. But Tercero is the nicest if you get placed into Tercero South, the letterbuildings aren't all that nice.

as far as dorms go..

segundo - IMO the best choice. most people live out here. it's kind of far away from classes, but its really close the rite aid and the U-Mall if youever need to grab anything really quick. Right next to Frat Row, so you barely have to walk to get to parties during the first two weeks of the quarter. itsalso close to the Arc (gym) as well. just make sure you don't live in the Rienda area dorms, i think they're worst then the letter buildings inTercero.
tercero - (i lived out here) it's alot more quiet then segundo, but i love how its right next to the classrooms. i could get up at 8:45, throwon some shoes, grab my backpack and be inside the chemistry lecture hall by 9am. the new buildings are nice, and the letter buildings are older but they'resmaller then segundo's so most likely you'll know everybody in your building. right next to the cows, so when its hot, you'll definitley smell it.but after awhile you get used to it, so its not a big deal.

cuarto - most living space because the dorms are practically converted apartments. you have to go out of your way to meet people though since its so far away.i wouldn't live out here unless you have hella homies coming up as well and you want to live together.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

as far as dorms go..

segundo - IMO the best choice. most people live out here. it's kind of far away from classes, but its really close the rite aid and the U-Mall if you ever need to grab anything really quick. Right next to Frat Row, so you barely have to walk to get to parties during the first two weeks of the quarter. its also close to the Arc (gym) as well. just make sure you don't live in the Rienda area dorms, i think they're worst then the letter buildings in Tercero.
tercero - (i lived out here) it's alot more quiet then segundo, but i love how its right next to the classrooms. i could get up at 8:45, throw on some shoes, grab my backpack and be inside the chemistry lecture hall by 9am. the new buildings are nice, and the letter buildings are older but they're smaller then segundo's so most likely you'll know everybody in your building. right next to the cows, so when its hot, you'll definitley smell it. but after awhile you get used to it, so its not a big deal.

cuarto - most living space because the dorms are practically converted apartments. you have to go out of your way to meet people though since its so far away. i wouldn't live out here unless you have hella homies coming up as well and you want to live together.
I agree completely with the Rienda comment. I lived last year and it was not that fun. Everyone around me always had their doors closed and never saidanything, complained about music being loud, etc. Segundo is the best choice just not Rienda, try the newer ones since the location of segundo is the best imo.

rainbow floor = best floor. look into it you'll have a lot of fun. it's in segundo.

dont join an asian frat. they're wack. and they make you do disgusting @+$ things.(ie eat your pledge bro's throwup)

alpha phi and delta gammas are the hottest breezies on campus.

all of you posting in this thread seem like squares telling everyone what you're gonna wear. wow..

Originally Posted by jal22588

dont join an asian frat. they're wack. and they make you do disgusting @+$ things.(ie eat your pledge bro's throwup)

Which one are you referring to? because I don't know any Asian fraternity at Davis that does that.

No hate but don't bad mouth unless you really know whats going on..

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by d0njaye

as far as dorms go..

segundo - IMO the best choice. most people live out here. it's kind of far away from classes, but its really close the rite aid and the U-Mall if you ever need to grab anything really quick. Right next to Frat Row, so you barely have to walk to get to parties during the first two weeks of the quarter. its also close to the Arc (gym) as well. just make sure you don't live in the Rienda area dorms, i think they're worst then the letter buildings in Tercero.
tercero - (i lived out here) it's alot more quiet then segundo, but i love how its right next to the classrooms. i could get up at 8:45, throw on some shoes, grab my backpack and be inside the chemistry lecture hall by 9am. the new buildings are nice, and the letter buildings are older but they're smaller then segundo's so most likely you'll know everybody in your building. right next to the cows, so when its hot, you'll definitley smell it. but after awhile you get used to it, so its not a big deal.

cuarto - most living space because the dorms are practically converted apartments. you have to go out of your way to meet people though since its so far away. i wouldn't live out here unless you have hella homies coming up as well and you want to live together.
I agree completely with the Rienda comment. I lived last year and it was not that fun. Everyone around me always had their doors closed and never said anything, complained about music being loud, etc. Segundo is the best choice just not Rienda, try the newer ones since the location of segundo is the best imo.

not sure if i agree completely. Rienda might have sucked, but last year I lived in Indio (same area as Rienda...they are the Regan dorms), and it was forthe "Diversity Program" basically a whole bunch of chill people from all over that will become like your family by the end of the year (since thedorm building itself is only like 2 floors and everyone knows everyone). I would DEFINITELY choose segundo though. you have the ARC, not TOO far from classes,frat row, rite aid, u mall, the ARCCC, and i think the segundo dining commons is way better than tercero's. either way, you get way cooler people insegundo. just don't live in cuarto unless you are with a group you already know. it'll definitely suck.

Back
Top Bottom