UC DAVIS Represent

Segundo is nice because it generally is closer to most classes. Plus, it's a lot closer to the ARC. But Tercero does have some pretty good food... It'sall a matter of opinion really. You're going to either make the best or worst of college depending on how you handle it.

Damn y'all, just talked to my dormmates online.....umm. DAMN! I'm gonna be room YNS if i stay in there too long. I'm tryna actually meet somewomen.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Damn y'all, just talked to my dormmates online.....umm. DAMN! I'm gonna be room YNS if i stay in there too long. I'm tryna actually meet some women.
It's kool dood.. my cousin is my roommate.. and I guess I'll have to be the bigger man and tell him to get the hell out when necessary
laugh.gif

and you have 2 roommates?
laugh.gif
good luck with that
btw, I'm down for the berkeley trip. I got a few friends there as well.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Damn y'all, just talked to my dormmates online.....umm. DAMN! I'm gonna be room YNS if i stay in there too long. I'm tryna actually meet some women.
It's kool dood.. my cousin is my roommate.. and I guess I'll have to be the bigger man and tell him to get the hell out when necessary
laugh.gif

and you have 2 roommates?
laugh.gif
good luck with that
btw, I'm down for the berkeley trip. I got a few friends there as well.
Word? All the people I know going there are women, and who they interact with most are women....see where I'm going with this....

This will not die...

okay thread revival. ^
laugh.gif
well from some stories I've read, berkeley girls are
alien.gif

I'm moving in on saturday.. having a big going away party before I finally could say bye to the bay
embarassed.gif

who's going to all the events like buzz and aggie welcome rally and stuff?

Come by and see me some time. Primero Grove. No, really. No... please don't. Well, it's fine. I got a PS3 and I can't wait for NBA 2k9...

I'm trying to be as interactive as possible, so i might go to those events. And Cao, you're absolutely right, most of the girls are
alien.gif
, but some are just
pimp.gif
, not as many as Davis but a few there are. And Allison Stokkes? I been trying tolook for her
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pkballr

Come by and see me some time. Primero Grove. No, really. No... please don't. Well, it's fine. I got a PS3 and I can't wait for NBA 2k9...

lol i heard the squares live in primero grove.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i move in tomorrow.
Me too, where you at Money?

I feel a lil' better about movin' in now. Just had a fun night bbq'ing and drinking with my homies one last time...I'll miss em, but a few aregonna be up there with me, just not in the same area. Then tonight it's out with my best friends...

#*** my friends, they can kiss my +++. I'm in my dorms now still gotta clean a lot of things up. If y'all wanna meet up or something PM me or hit me upon AIM -- lilcao7 or something

I'm trying to be as interactive as possible, so i might go to those events. And Cao, you're absolutely right, most of the girls are
alien.gif
, but some are just
pimp.gif
, not as many as Davis but a few there are. And Allison Stokkes? I been trying to look for her
nerd.gif
Allison Stokke goes to CAL doesn't she?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

alien.gif
, but some are just
pimp.gif
, not as many as Davis but a few there are. And Allison Stokkes? I been trying to look for her
nerd.gif
Allison Stokke goes to CAL doesn't she?
yeah she does that's what he's talking about, since you can take a bus from davis to berkeley for free
btw i'm planning to do this sometime when i'm free then take the bart home for like 7 dollars, worth it?
Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

We should have a bball game or something at the ARC
yea i'm down. i've been lacking lately but we should get a fun game going on sometime. good looks

About the bus, I heard that @%!!'s booked all the way already, whenever the next one is that leaves. I was just talkin to this other girl from the bay andshe said she tried reserving a spot and found it all gone.

wait, booked for a certain day or month? i'm not thinking about going home anytime soon..
and were you at the socializing event thing tonight? (tercero btw).

Back
Top Bottom