UC DAVIS Represent

i'm not a student at davis, though my best friend is. i'll be there in about 1.5 years, just wanted to show some love. i'll be visiting this weekend... anyone wanna meet up and chill?

haha, yeah i didn't bring my heat either. Had a bad expierence with hunters on the first day. MUD + HUNTERS + NIGHTIME = OWNED @#%$ gay. probably the most heat i got here is my de las. but that's about it...

anyone heading to ftc this weekend for hawaiis? anyone know the cost?

Shamalp, I won't be there this weekend, but I'd be happy to show you around campus any time. There's a lot of helpful people here, so don't be afraid to ask if you're lost or just need help finding stuff.

They need to make another sneaker store besides that weak store on G Street so you guys don't have to drive to Sac all the time.

yeah, they need to open up a shoe shop up in davis. seriously, college kids who are into kicks won't eat if they did that...lol

I wouldn't eat for awhile.

"Starve for Shoes" foundation. It would be nice for a small shop to open up... no big-named place.

I seriously think a small store would do pretty well. I haven't been a student there since 02' but I remember people had Jordans, AM 95's, BB4's and other kicks which were in those days. But you're right some might starve for shoes haha, or stop buying textbooks.

does anybody have an opinion on these classes:

-Asian american studies 100
-poli sci 4
-religious studies 1
-religious studies 3b

"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

daglove20 I graduated 02 also..... whered you live at in Davis.? yeah davis definitely needs a sneaker spot.... If you all ever in Berkeley come check out my boutique in Berkeley, it's called Fresh. We thought about opening up somewhere out there, but dam it gets too hot out there... can't be takin the 100+ degree weather.

^^ went to the shop over the weekend with my lady... much props im jealous haha... im a berkeley native as well, too bad i never met u in davis otherwise we'd be partners ;-) SUPPORT THIS MANS SHOP PEOPLE!!
Email: [email protected]
AIM: tdubb96

haha. all this talk about opening a shop in davis is giving me an idea. Wait two years guys, i'll be the one opening it up in davis. A boutique shop so sneakerheads do not need to drive to sac!

sofreshkicks, I know you would knock off 15% if I flashed the good ol' UC Davis Student ID.
wink.gif
Go Aggies!
Valley

yo chronos1296 sorry i missed ya bro we were in vegas for tradeshows....That was our boy that took over for the weekend. Yeah for you other heads we out of town Next Feb 20-22... off to vegas again for magic, pool and project... hahhaha sorry man we ain't boreal... can't hook up the student id discount. but roll through, and say whatup. We on the corner of durant and bowditch. We took over the old funky riddim records.... right around the corner from top dog..

The store is nice...once y'all get your sb account you'll be straight. I went there a few weeks ago...y'all were playing SFII tryin to show me those kicks with the flamingos on em.

Eric whats up with the upper division ASA classes? I cant get in any of em on the first pass...Im taking Poli Sci 4, Poli Sci 51, SAS 7 (war and terrorism), and a frosh seminar right now
"the Range is laffy taffy, make em duck like daffy
apples and bananas you could say im friends with Raffi..."

^Nice selection. For Spring, I decided to go with the theme of fact based classes. None of this paper writing BS.

AST 10G - Stars Galaxies Universe
PSC 1 - General Psych
STA 13 - Elementary Stats
ECS 15 - Intro to Computers
Valley

Lol... I'm taking ASA 2, no Hamamoto dammit. I wanted to share my racist ways too. I'm taking Poly Sci 1... if I took AP government in HS but failed the AP test, can I still take this class and get credit? ANT 3, because I don't know why. and Mat 16C... lol, ratemyprofessor gave all my professors a bad rating or un-smiley face.

For all current UCD students what apartment complexes have you or others had good experiences / reviews from? I'm getting things in order for my living situation next year. Any other first years gettin' their apartment hunt on?
Valley

sofreshkicks, I stayed a year at Fountain Circle and I also rented a house with 3 other ppl by Sycamore on Quail St. I'm gonna try and check out your spot sometime. For those looking for apartments goodluck..best way is to start EARLY and just ask for showings. You really have to look inside to know what you like and don't like. But always remember to start early because the good spaces always go fast.

i lived in south davis my whole UCD career, in Avalon.

pretty pricey, but nice

safeway is close by, and so is the W line to take the bus to school

Back
Top Bottom