UC DAVIS Represent

dam, i hope i dont get sick at all this season. if it "looks" cold, im doubling up on jackets just for the hell of it.

but i got train wrecked by my chemistry midterm...
smh.gif
and i studied a week before too

^ you taking chem2a? i took it with enderle fall 07 and i remember doin horrible on the first two midterms. i thought i was going to fail the class, but ipulled off a B on the final to get a C+ in the class. i think i still have the answers to the post labs. lemme know if you want them

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

^ you taking chem2a? i took it with enderle fall 07 and i remember doin horrible on the first two midterms. i thought i was going to fail the class, but i pulled off a B on the final to get a C+ in the class. i think i still have the answers to the post labs. lemme know if you want them
haha yeah, he is doing a curve. he mentioned that the class average on midterms is roughly between 70-80%

im good on post labs, they are easy. just paying for 'mastering chemistry' is a waste..

So who is going to be in Davis for Halloween? and if you're not going to be, where are you going for Halloween?

Davis was shut down way too early last year. The only parties still going were house parties...and im not aware of any so far. I'm probably gonna head toSF...I know a few people going to SB but it sounds crazy...too crazy and I ain't into that no more.

i was thinking about heading to SB. but then it's like..is it worth the time and money?? idk, ill see about it. if not, i might end up somewhere in thebay.

I'm not sure it's worth it at all, even if you have homies in the dorms or apt. I know the dorms are shut out, so you gotta find a hotel or afriend's apt to crash in.

Hey guys, I got in the ELC thing and received a letter from UC Davis guaranteeing my admission there. I was wondering if I can send my application later, likemid-November. But I heard that UC's are cutting more students, so there are less spots available. Does this mean, that there is a possibility of me notbeing accepted? Do I have to send my application in SUPER early? I just don't want to rush my application, especially the essay.

My counselor hasn't been open for me to talk to, so i figured I'll ask here for the meantime.

how'd everyones halloween go? i thought davis would be cracking like before but this year it was eh....lotta parties went dry...
either the cops would come soon or the party would become the inevitable sausage fest...

I ended up in San Jose and then SF. Came back to my house today and the place was trashed. My roommate had a party but his friends were nice enough to clean upthis morning. Still i have a hole in a wall and one more in the bathroom door.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

It was cool, except a bit of drama happened but over all I guess this halloween was okay.

This week I'm packed with 3 midterms... FST 10 & PSC 41 on thursday, Mat16b on Friday.. fuccck. On top of that, I have to do a lot of **#+ for worktoo. And I don't have time for **#+ now.

I believe I walked through 8th street during halloween. It was an good experience. But the party I went to was wack . They used an ipod to play the music.

Tell me about the drama. Both my roommates group of friends got in drunk brawls. One at 1st an A and the other on 3rd and B.

Andrew, that was my friend in the Spider Man costume. He was advertising for the rave on campus.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

drama...lol

i got 3 midterms next week as well... che2a, mat21c, ecs30
frown.gif
lol damn ecs30 was a killer
laugh.gif
are you a CS major?
computer engineering

i'm not worried about ecs30. i've heard stories of ecs40 and i'm taking that next
frown.gif

drama...lol

frown.gif
laugh.gif
are you a CS major?
computer engineering

i'm not worried about ecs30. i've heard stories of ecs40 and i'm taking that next
frown.gif
I thought 40 was better than 30, lol. But that's just me. I think it was because I had a good teacher lol. You shouldn't take 50 though,it sucks. Still got an A though
pimp.gif

drama...lol

frown.gif
laugh.gif
are you a CS major?
computer engineering

frown.gif
I thought 40 was better than 30, lol. But that's just me. I think it was because I had a good teacher lol. You shouldn't take 50 though, it sucks. Still got an A though
pimp.gif
well it was because prof. sean davis is one of the hardest (i've heard). good thing he won't be teaching it next quater. who did you haveas your ecs40 professor?

drama...lol

frown.gif
laugh.gif
are you a CS major?
computer engineering

frown.gif
I thought 40 was better than 30, lol. But that's just me. I think it was because I had a good teacher lol. You shouldn't take 50 though, it sucks. Still got an A though
pimp.gif
well it was because prof. sean davis is one of the hardest (i've heard). good thing he won't be teaching it next quater. who did you have as your ecs40 professor?
I had Ken Joy, he was pretty easy. I think Sean Davis is teaching 40 next quarter. He's teaching 30,40,50, and 60.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom