UC DAVIS Represent

Goon Squad Classic, anyone?  Tickets on sale tomorrow at 10!

gscprogram.jpg

oh snap.. I didn't know that many NBA players are coming. I'll be working at that event, hopefully see some of y'all there
on a side note, completely forgot about this thread. what's everyone's plans for thanksgiving break? 

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

oh snap.. I didn't know that many NBA players are coming. I'll be working at that event, hopefully see some of y'all there
on a side note, completely forgot about this thread. what's everyone's plans for thanksgiving break? 
are you familiar with the seating at the event?
I'm trying to figure how floor seats will be arranged...i'm thinking rows of chairs on the floor? 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

who else is going? And sitting floor?

i got some floor seats, i might arrive super early, but not sure when and where to line up

I'm going. Was going to get a 50$ seat, but will get some floor seats since you all are going to.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

So....who's gonna show up to the protest tomorrow?
laugh.gif
the arc was quiet most likely because of the protest today. work was easy and i had a good workout after
pimp.gif

Who read that column in the Aggie titled "Jungle Fever", where some Indian girl wrote about her obsession with black men after listening to rap music?  People on my facebook are getting tight over it. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Who read that column in the Aggie titled "Jungle Fever", where some Indian girl wrote about her obsession with black men after listening to rap music?  People on my facebook are getting tight over it. 
roll.gif
I kinda want to read it
Can you link me?

Someone who's going take pics at the Goonsquad please.

On another note smh at the police for using pepper spray. This protest is getting a lot of attention and another one is planned for Monday.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

pimp.gif
to those standing up to the fee hikes. I go to SFSU and there was a walkout, nothing too serious.

305444_2421467730135_1054680189_32389584_1792854849_n.jpg
That's nothing, that looks like the book store line during the first week of school
roll.gif

Was anyone at the Rally today?

My class was cancelled so that students could attend it. I went for like thirty minutes - seemed like all the speakers just kept repeating the same stuff over and over.

THat's what empowers people, don't ya know? Note to all you dudes: Don't stay up for the sake of an essay. Ughh, feelin' like Lt. Pike just strolled my way

Back
Top Bottom