UC DAVIS Represent

Sup guys!  I'm in the MBA program here.  Did my undergrad at Cal.  I guess I'll hit up that thread too!

whattup UCD im usually around in iguanas or red roshes with a sendhelp colored fixie, say wassup some time

whattup UCD im usually around in iguanas or red roshes with a sendhelp colored fixie, say wassup some time

I think either me my housemate might have seen you haha. I've seen a few people with the Iguanas on. I'm usually in my Taxi's or Free Run's at the Arc.

anyone who sees me say hi sometime to me haha. i walk around in royals xmas kobes 8s, galaxy kobes

Are you Asian? Don't mean to offend if you're not.

I've seen a few people wearing those Galaxy Kobes.

---------------------------------

I'm usually in Vans, so I doubt I'll be spotted by anyone.

Last edited:
Got an upstairs loft space we're looking to rent out at the Allegre Apartments in South Davis for next school year. Two story townhouse, Message me for specifics NT Fam.

Or if you just so happen to see me on campus, I'm the dude with the Iguana or Black Roshes / Pink Flash Flyknit Ones.

Got an upstairs loft space we're looking to rent out at the Allegre Apartments in South Davis for next school year. Two story townhouse, Message me for specifics NT Fam.

Or if you just so happen to see me on campus, I'm the dude with the Iguana or Black Roshes / Pink Flash Flyknit Ones.

You should post on uloop that you're looking for someone to rent out the loft if you haven't already. You're in Allegre? Dope, me too. :smokin

I thought I saw you till I read your name on here lol. The dude I always see around with roshes is Chinese or Vietnamese.

You should post on uloop that you're looking for someone to rent out the loft if you haven't already. You're in Allegre? Dope, me too.
smokin.gif

I thought I saw you till I read your name on here lol. The dude I always see around with roshes is Chinese or Vietnamese.
yo how is allegre? im trying to find a spot out there, i live at college square right now but its like rape prices for hella small apts. whats the pricing like out there?

old head checking in...

allegre is comparable to avalon and sorrento.. not too bad with the pricing. south davis is usually more expensive than the townhouses in north davis. the area is nicer. for allegre you're probably looking at least 600 for your own room, if I can recall correctly..

good luck with finals everyone

yo how is allegre? im trying to find a spot out there, i live at college square right now but its like rape prices for hella small apts. whats the pricing like out there?

I like the set-up & area but management is weak at times. Sometime they're not even there during the hours they should be open. Yeah, you're looking at 6 something unless you find someone to take the loft if your apartment comes with one. I'm paying about 5 something next year for my own room. I think they upped the prices everywhere (or so I've heard)

Back
Top Bottom