UC DAVIS Represent

@CoolGrayMemo, thanks fam.

Also is anyone looking for an apartment?

My friend was suppoesd to take the loft but she's not able to come back to school this year… So now we need someone to replace her. :smh:

Member Services Attendant SA II
ID 754204
Description
Under the direction of the Senior Assistant Director and the Coordinator of Informal Recreation, the Member Services Attendant will be responsible for providing assistance at all service locations within the ARC. The Member Services Attendant will have the knowledge and ability to work in all four service locations: two Information/Access Control Desk (ARC and Pavilion entrances), the Fitness Room, and the Equipment Room. Responsibilities will include general customer service, maintenance, class registrations, tours, access control at various posts, equipment and locker check-outs, court reservations, laundering and folding of towels, maintaining inventories, informal recreation set-ups, restocking of bathrooms, cleaning of areas and taking hourly counts of the building. Member Service Attendants will be the primary contact for patrons, and will be expected to provide a high level of service. In addition to the duties above, Member Service Attendants will be able to assist with the maintenance of all ARC operations.
Responsibilities
• Provide high level of customer service to patrons
• Provide tours to guests of the Activities and Recreation Center
• Provide access control at various posts
• Handle equipment and locker check-outs and court reservations
• Launder and fold towels, maintain inventory count and perform occasional set-ups
• Take hourly counts of the building
• Maintain Cleanliness in ARC and Pavilion areas
• Re-stocking paper supplies and soap supplies
• Trash pick-up and removal
• Servicing restroom and shower facilities
• Floor maintenance and spill cleanups
• Dust/web removal
• Cleaning glass and mirrors
• Other day to day custodial duties
• Event I post clean up
THIS POSITION DOES NOT INVOLVE CASH HANDLING.

when does the applying period end. been busy and forgot this thread existed again lol.

Last edited:
Has anyone taken four upper div courses in one quarter? Is it really that much different than lower div classes?

It depends...what classes are you taking? Some upperdivs are cakewalk. Honestly, it's not impossible. If you are determined and on top of your stuff (attend lecture, read the textbook, do practice problems, attend office hours, etc.), you can definitely pass. I have friends that have taken 20+ units or what not. They did just fine and even graduated early >: Don't expect a lot of free time for the social part of your life unless you happen to be a gifted genius.

EDIT: Don't forget to do your research on the professors teaching the class. With that amount of workload, you'd probably want the best of the best teaching you lol. Good luck!

Last edited:
I got a couple of homies staying at the colleges too. Is everyone already moved in now?

gonna be staying at The Colleges...
where da parties and white women at??
nerd.gif
I work out here would love to know as well  LOL

so where are the best parties for halloween weekend?

which frats?

gonna be going with a bunch of girls, so no worries about getting in.:smokin

So glad my first wave of midterms are over… :smokin Yet I have another 2 next Tuesday :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom