UC DAVIS Represent

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

ahhh, application at the ARC just ended recently. could've been working with me..

applications for the fall or summer?

n yeah, good luck every body
for the fall. a few paid training sessions are over the summer though.

almost done...one more...
frown.gif

YO!.... Davis heat aint nothing to mess with! i was there for SS1 back in 2008.

i parked my car at U-Mall, came back a couple hrs later, and my FastTrak inside my car partially melted! #115 degrees

I've never qualified for FA in the three years I've been going to CC so I doubt I'll qualify for it at Davis...on another note I've got a bmx bike that i plan on taking up there with me. Is that a good or bad decision? I've seen a lot of ppl with bikes that have 5+ gears and I don't know if I wanna spend another 200 on a bike + a lock and lights and a fender.

A lot of the bikes on campus (from what I remember and encountered) are Walmart/Target bikes which range around $70-120..

Is your bike nice? My roommate freshmen year got his Haro BMX bike stolen from the Segundo Gilmore dorms..

Originally Posted by BIOKICKZ

A lot of the bikes on campus (from what I remember and encountered) are Walmart/Target bikes which range around $70-120..
Yup that's me...really that's all you need...if you want the fancy stuff, that's you...but my walmart bike gets the job done
laugh.gif

Other than that, i got a lock and fender

Someone tried to steal my Target bike.
laugh.gif

They tried cutting through the chain thing. I think those U-Locks are the most secure though.

Is your bike nice? My roommate freshmen year got his Haro BMX bike stolen from the Segundo Gilmore dorms..

My bike is like 8 years old not worth more than $50 if that so I'll prlly just get a fender for when I go over puddles. I heard kryptonite locks are the best. Supposedly everyone uses those.

Originally Posted by yanky

My bike is like 8 years old not worth more than $50 if that so I'll prlly just get a fender for when I go over puddles. I heard kryptonite locks are the best. Supposedly everyone uses those.
Just get a U lock. You'll be good. Those kryptonite locks are mad heavy and unnecessary trust me. I had one for my bmx Mongoose. 

Back
Top Bottom