UC DAVIS Represent

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Classes tomorrow!

Anyone wanna sell me their RST 010 or NUT 010 book?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
i'm in nut10 too. lemme yell "coolgraymemo" during lecture and you raise your hand.

Just yell Memo.

Outta all the people in there, I don't think I'll hear you.
btw, I don't think I dress like an NT'er anymore.

I don't think you'll be able to buy a used version of the book, because there's pages for the diet project and extra credit quizzes required directly from the book. Under certain circumstances you might be able to pick one up from her office hours.. just ask a TA about it though.
If y'all need notes/review sheets or w/e, holla at me.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Who's in STATS 13 with Azari?
nerd.gif
 *raises hand
Anyways, anyone complaining about the weather the past few days is crazy, it's been PERFECT. 

BTW has anybody seen the lines at the new Forever 21 @ the UMall?  I was passing by and was like 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 they had girls camping out like it was for the DMPs. Get ready for all the girls to look the same with an influx of yellow bags on campus haha.

Oh, I haven't seen anyone in particular that I think is an NT'er. There is a bunch of NT'er-like Asians in that class though.

Yo macgyver, did you used to work at District? I remember seeing you plug the stores website in some other threads.

Originally Posted by XX3forever

Yo macgyver, did you used to work at District? I remember seeing you plug the stores website in some other threads.

Yep! I left for school though. I graduated Winter so I'm going to start working there again because one of our employees joined the Marines and leaves the end of August. I'm going to be picking up the slack and most likely holding down the UC location. 

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Yep! I left for school though. I graduated Winter so I'm going to start working there again because one of our employees joined the Marines and leaves the end of August. I'm going to be picking up the slack and most likely holding down the UC location. 
Oh nice! Anyways are you talkin' about John? Last I heard he was doing something along those lines, we used to be pretty cool during middle/high school. I haven't been to the UC location but I'll def drop by next time I'm in town. 

Hey, would anyone that is taking STATS 13 be able to email me the notes for tomorrow? The actual written part because I already have the online ones.

I would greatly appreciate and will be able to return the favor another day (this is the only day I may miss class).

Please let me know if you could do the favor.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Oh nice! Anyways are you talkin' about John? Last I heard he was doing something along those lines, we used to be pretty cool during middle/high school. I haven't been to the UC location but I'll def drop by next time I'm in town. 
Yeah, John leaves end of August. He seems really excited to go and I'm happy for him, but the shop is definitely going to miss all the hard work he did for us around the shop. Definitely check out the UC location if you ever get a chance. They carry the same stuff, but the setup is completely different and makes for a better space. Hopefully I see you when you drop by. The owner, Matt, is a UC Davis alumni as well..

This one Asian lady.

Her name is something like Jiaming. Her class is Mondays at 3.

Only like five people show up to discussion. Me being one of them
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom