UC DAVIS Represent

^ i bet it is...from what my friend tells me about how empty the ARC is, I might enjoy it though. Oh well, right now I'm hittin' the gym hard so allthe beezies will flock come fall season.
pimp.gif

So far, my theory has some validity as of 2 days ago.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^ i bet it is...from what my friend tells me about how empty the ARC is, I might enjoy it though. Oh well, right now I'm hittin' the gym hard so all the beezies will flock come fall season.
pimp.gif

nick, you meat head..

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^ i bet it is...from what my friend tells me about how empty the ARC is, I might enjoy it though. Oh well, right now I'm hittin' the gym hard so all the beezies will flock come fall season.
pimp.gif

I can't even hit the ARC since I'm not enrolled in summer session. But I'm in good shape now for the summer and its like
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

What up Davis.. a lil buzzed still. I mean, might as well post in this thread every time I'm on somethin'
laugh.gif

Can't wait til I get back to Davis and be all productive.. moving in on around Sept. 5. So hit me up if y'all over there yadigg

nerd.gif
Alright which one of you did i meet on Wednesday when I was viewing a house for rent?
laugh.gif
i walked into your room and the first thing i see is a Supremeblanket on your couch and then I spotted the Black Huf Quake hoodie. I didn't give the secret NT tap tap pull, i was too busy looking at all your stuff. Ifyou're on here I'm about to be living in your room next month, and I want to take you up on the offer and buy your washer/dryer.

roll.gif

That's not something you say on NT, man. BTW, the lease should start early september, might be earlier. I'm moving in early September so yeah.

When are all you bums moving in?

I'm going to my place sometime Sept. 7-8, gotta start job training soon.

anyone hitting up state fair? catch me working there at the US army promo and i also work at the turkey leg stand next to it. hookups all day
pimp.gif

pass 2 today. *waitlisted
ohwell.gif
. I'll be packing and relocating this whole next week.
glasses.gif
Summer sessions finish?

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

anyone hitting up state fair? catch me working there at the US army promo and i also work at the turkey leg stand next to it. hookups all day
pimp.gif
I was thinking about it. Is it worth it? What is there to do there?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

pimp.gif
I was thinking about it. Is it worth it? What is there to do there?
it's the same old state fair, nothing really amazing if you go there annually. honestly, i've seen them better in the past. this yeardoesn't seem so good, especially since they are only opened for about two weeks. so they are losing business/money.

^ you livin with your pbros or wah?
Nah man just living with some independent peeps in sorrento. I'ma be down the street from most of my pledge bros though. What about you homie?

Hook ups w/ the turkey leg? When is this state fair fam??

Man, I totally forgot I started this thread... just graduated this past spring. I'm sure some of you saw me playing ball or rockin my nikes on campus...

I know there is a guy I played ball with a lot that rocked some pretty solid heat outside the gym.

Wish I'd stayed on the boards more.

Originally Posted by shoecollector12

Man, I totally forgot I started this thread... just graduated this past spring. I'm sure some of you saw me playing ball or rockin my nikes on campus...

I know there is a guy I played ball with a lot that rocked some pretty solid heat outside the gym.

Wish I'd stayed on the boards more.
Talkin' bout me?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom