UCI

Whats up NT,
After being rejected by the other UC schools I applied to, it seems like I'm headed to Irvine in the fall. So, what's the 411 w/ UCI?

It's a bubble...nothing open past 10 except DnBs..no good food in the area (In N out and Le Dip are across the street), but for decent food you gotta go toWestminster, Costa Mesa, Newport.

No frat row, however it's in a nice area, but there's no crime so cops have nothing better to do than to %$*@ with you and crack parties

ARC is koo, 3 full courts, in door track, new equipment. Nice campus, in a circle with a nice park in the middle.

Night life sucks...I go to LA/Hollywood for good 21+ clubs. If you house, go to Mesa Court and pick general for your interest, i made the mistake of pickingtechnology and got setup with nerds.

Lotta girls, lotta Asians (aka University of Chinese Immigrants), lotta good clubs on campus (im in bba (bboys anonymous) and wrestling club, also in afraternity)

UCR
pimp.gif

Yeah, UCI is dead. You can always drive up the 405 to Little Saigon in Wetminta. Di Vang FTW!

So you actually got rejection letters or emails? Because I know UCLA and UCSD send acceptance letters late.

just took a visit down there this past weekend . . . campus is real nice, reminds me of a golf course. but wut yall are saying about the bad nightlife isdefinitely a turnoff, but im still considering it, cuz i still gotta get my 60 units from my JC to transfer

UCSD is a muuuuuuuuuuuch better school and the nightlife will be solid because of USD, and STDSU

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

UCSD is a muuuuuuuuuuuch better school and the nightlife will be solid because of USD, and STDSU

Good to know. At least i'll have something to do if im not to busy with school. Anyone here go to UCSD? i got into Revelle.

TRD - u go to uci? dude, it's all about cafe temptation, cafe lu, and cafe miss cutie all on harbor blvd. im on that block almost every week lol

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

TRD - u go to uci? dude, it's all about cafe temptation, cafe lu, and cafe miss cutie all on harbor blvd. im on that block almost every week lol
I graduated there awhile ago...actually, during my time there, I didn't go to those places. I discovered all this recently, but right now, Idon't have time to go down to Wetminta.

Originally Posted by TRDRAV4

Yeah, UCI is dead. You can always drive up the 405 to Little Saigon in Wetminta. Di Vang FTW!
indifferent.gif
FTL u mean

im not even a student there, but i can guarantee u that this school is garbage.

el camino college>>> UCI

just finished freshman year here. like any school its what you make of it. just meet a cool group and chill/drink with them. arc is a huge plus. id def recommend it!

haha UCRejects LOL. UCI c/o 04' chiming in, its what you make of it and given the 2:1 guy to girl ration when i was there it was NIIIIICE!!! tell me where else has that ratio? not sure how the ratio is now. my ration was an actual statistic not something i conjured up btw lol made my decision easy lol jk

irvine as a city has expanded a lot and its really nice and the drive to clubs in LA isnt too bad but the night life does stink...the only night club they got going that is nearby is lame %%@ shark club filled with ghetto locals but its all you got really.

Back
Top Bottom