UCLA BRUINS @ USC Trojans Compton CA 1:30 Pacific time Saturday 12/1

Man, USC better pull this off. UCLA always plays us tough. I'm sure I'm going to be on edge all game. Damn Bruins.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Dorrell's job rests on this game, I have a feeling UCLA will upset USC again.
I agree, which is why I think we'll pull the upset again. However, he'll choke in the bowl game which will cause him to be fired.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

laugh.gif
dullrell so desparate hes starting a half crippled cowan. dude will be paralyzed by games end.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word i read that on the espn ticker. you know olsen is"
mad.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
" at dorell.
Im a UCLA fan but this is exactly why I want UCLA to get blown out of the water. PLEASE FIRE DORRELL!
damn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Dorrell's job rests on this game, I have a feeling UCLA will upset USC again.

Im a UCLA fan but this is exactly why I want UCLA to get blown out of the water. PLEASE FIRE DORRELL!
then just become a USC fan then, i have seen them %@@@%$$ comments from a couple of ucla fans this week and its just stupid. i dont care if we are 0-11coming into this game i will still route for them. fake!+%+ fans want to LOSE to USC to get a coach fired
tired.gif
tired.gif
HOPE USC BLOWS US OUT%@*#. TO GOD DAMN USC O HELL NO.

i post more on the game later

I HOPE WE GET BLOWING OUT BY USC WHAT KIND OF GOD DAMN UCLA FAN SAYS THAT
tired.gif

If UCLA beats USC again , there is No way that they can fire Dorrell
laugh.gif

shout out BigMike Go BRUINS!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

IRONMAN - is usc more diverse than ucla? this year ucla doubled the amount of black freshmen compared to last year. But yea its nothing compared to the white nasians

then just become a USC fan then, i have seen them %@@@%$$ comments from a couple of ucla fans this week and its just stupid. i dont care if we are 0-11 coming into this game i will still route for them. fake!+%+ fans want to LOSE to USC to get a coach fired
tired.gif
tired.gif
HOPE USC BLOWS US OUT%@*#. TO GOD DAMN USC O HELL NO.

i post more on the game later

I HOPE WE GET BLOWING OUT BY USC WHAT KIND OF GOD DAMN UCLA FAN SAYS THAT
tired.gif

step your education game up, your lack of a college education (or any education for that matter) is apparant. It looks like you are trying to talk +#%%,but its hard to decipher with that kindergaten grammar/spelling goin on.

addition by subtraction. getting Dorrell out is BEST CASE SCENARIO for Bruin Football right now. Everyone not named Karl Dorrell or Dan Guerrero knows this. Like GUNNA GET IT said. "IF UCLA BEATS USC AGAIN, THERE IS NO WAY THAT THEY CAN FIRE DORRELL"

so lemme get this straight, youre a true fan because you want this program to wallow in mediocrity under the leadership of a terrible head coach? call meBenedict Arnold then

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hypothetically speaking, let's say UCLA does beat USC. Dorrell can still get the axe because Washington St. beat their rivals, UW last week and their coachstill got the axe
ohwell.gif

I don't like KD as a head coach any more also and think he needs to be gone. All signs point to him been gone inless ucla gets lucky and gets to the rosebow and wins it. But u will never catch me routing for sc to blow ucla out to get ride of a head coach. Kd is gone pretty much no matter ucla does to end theseason

ITS GAME DAY WE READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! offense better do SOMETHING are we are getting killed. ANYWAYS LETs GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!

315114356_43b034c5e2.jpg

trojans.jpg

315103275_8aa1560a64.jpg

3yo5wtfab7.jpg

Let's do this Trojans!! I want a New England Patriots score against these sorry bums.

*edit* What an ugly 1st quarter, JDB looks like garbage once again. I can't wait until next season when I don't have to look at this guy anymore.
smh.gif

What the hell is wrong with this Trojans squad? We should be up at least 4 touchdowns
smh.gif

This is downright terrible.

im not sure where SCs head is right now, this game should already be over. I look for us to get it together after this half time break.

ucla looks just horrible, that was a great drive there at the end and that catch was beautiful.

USC always seems to play sloppy against lousy teams, which is why they aren't undefeated. The Trojans offense hasn't executed, the defense is the onlyreason we are winning.

Back
Top Bottom