UCLA BRUINS @ USC Trojans Compton CA 1:30 Pacific time Saturday 12/1

What an ugly game offensively for us, defense was stellar. Can't wait to play the buckeyes!!

USC by at least 21.
My prediction was off
frown.gif

Ya'll better represent the Pac-10 in the Rose Bowl and knock the crap outta OSU.

The UCLA defense did a great job. They were on the field quite a bit in that game. 14 of the Trojan's points came from turnovers that the offense gave. Sothe D did it's job. Our offense looked horrible. I am so glad that Markey will not be in our backfield next year he is a bum.

To the loyal Trojan fan who thinks that the UCLA and USC campus are the same distance away from Compton, just take another look at the map that YOUUUUUUposted. Since when aren't Asians minorities?

BTW, you have to get outstanding grades to get into UCLA, it's not our fault you can have a C average and still get into SC.

What a game? Very sloppy and like UCLA's coach, very dull.

UCLA should have been put away in the first half with that putrid offense.

If Dorrell gets the axe, UCLA has to find a way to keep Walker on the board. UCLA's D came to play, but I can't give them complete credit. JDBoverthrew too many passes, and underthrew a few as well. That guy is hit or miss, he either has a great game or a terrible game. Luckily it didn't costus the game.

I hope with the time off before the Rose Bowl, someone could teach Joe McKnight how to tote a football.

The offense did good in spurts, the D played a great game, except for UCLA's drive before the half. It seemed as if they just mailed it in.

Bottom line is we are making another Rose Bowl trip, we got our 6th straight Pac 10 crown and the Victory Bell is back at Heritage Hall.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

The UCLA defense did a great job. They were on the field quite a bit in that game. 14 of the Trojan's points came from turnovers that the offense gave. So the D did it's job. Our offense looked horrible. I am so glad that Markey will not be in our backfield next year he is a bum.

To the loyal Trojan fan who thinks that the UCLA and USC campus are the same distance away from Compton, just take another look at the map that YOUUUUUU posted. Since when aren't Asians minorities?

BTW, you have to get outstanding grades to get into UCLA, it's not our fault you can have a C average and still get into SC.

C average, damn you Bruins say the corniest things.
eyes.gif
Face it, whenever you lose to usin football (which seems to be a majority of the time), you lames come in here sizing up other things. This topic is about the football game, if you want toget into a pissing contest regarding academics, start another thread.

dd57c7f4e4ce440a81c72f1ew9.jpg

yea pretty lack luster performance by us. The D looked quite impressive however JDB really didnt look very sharp all night. The run game showed spirts ofpromise though.

Now im rooting for Missouri and West Virginia to win so we can finally get a shot at this Ohio State squad.

I like our chances against them, hell i like our chances against anyone thats ranked above us to tell you the truth.

The UCLA defense did a great job. They were on the field quite a bit in that game. 14 of the Trojan's points came from turnovers that the offense gave. So the D did it's job. Our offense looked horrible. I am so glad that Markey will not be in our backfield next year he is a bum.

To the loyal Trojan fan who thinks that the UCLA and USC campus are the same distance away from Compton, just take another look at the map that YOUUUUUU posted. Since when aren't Asians minorities?

fail.jpg

ohiwicr_224_1200_jpeg.jpg

stupid dorrell should've played olsen
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't know why he played that damn near handicapped cowan dude. He just came off aconcussion
tired.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
good win for pete carroll

Hey Fro B Giant... Next time 100,000 people show up to watch UCLA take a math test, you can talk. Shut up and take the L. Fight On Trojans !!!

Originally Posted by LayzieLou21

Hey Fro B Giant... Next time 100,000 people show up to watch UCLA take a math test, you can talk. Shut up and take the L. Fight On Trojans !!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
salty uc_a fans.

Back
Top Bottom