UCONN starting cornerback Jasper Howard died Sunday

RIP
tired.gif

and my thoughts and Prayers go out to his fam

Damn RIP. More than likely over a chick. But ill wait for more info to come out.

Its disturbing that people can take another mans life for petty arguments.

Wowwwwww This my homey cousin. Ol boy went to Miami Edison. And he had a child on the way.....Just terrible.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

CT goons don't play, RIP
%#$!% The guy who did it aint no *%!!!#goon... Or excuse me, ALLEGED. %#$!%'s The dude is a %!!$# coward. Went to school with that piece of !*$*. Dude was always beefin with the people I chilled with. Type oflil dude that turned into a "GOON" when he hit High School. I'm not making any reports cause I wasn't there but here's what happened:

Basically there was a party, THE ALLEGED got into a fight with Jaz (R.I.P) and got his !#! beat. He went to his car, got a knife and stabbed him. (This whatwas told to me. I luckily chilled at my girl's crib last night.)

Once they catch him (Which they will) They're gonna throw the book at him cause it was premeditated.

^So, if I'm following right, your boy got his %+* beat by the football player then went back to his car to get a knife to kill him?
smh.gif

Pathetic...and I feel bad that tax dollars are going to be wasted on this lame breathing while he's in jail....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^So, if I'm following right, your boy got his %+* beat by the football player then went back to his car to get a knife to kill him?
smh.gif

Pathetic...and I feel bad that tax dollars are going to be wasted on this lame breathing while he's in jail....
Yea you misread me. The ALLEGED IS NOT my boy. I "never cared" for dude andnever have.

But yea thats what happened.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

smh.gif

Yea you DID misread. That dude IS NOT my boy. I hate that dude.

Ahhh gotcha...I see what you're saying....the dude ain't your boy, but you know him....terry cloth in HS, but once he got that knife hegrew a pair....
smh.gif

smh.gif

Yea you DID misread. That dude IS NOT my boy. I hate that dude.

Ahhh gotcha...I see what you're saying....the dude ain't your boy, but you know him....terry cloth in HS, but once he got that knife he grew a pair....
smh.gif
Yea man
smh.gif
The !%$% that's gotta be the worst about the whole situation is that you think you're on the right track being in awell-established and respectable institute of higher learning (Especially being a student-athlete) and you have a bum-!%! #%*** stroll onto campus with his BSand take your life away like you were on the streets.
tired.gif

Thats gotta be tearin his family apart. My condolences.

Ahhh gotcha...I see what you're saying....the dude ain't your boy, but you know him....terry cloth in HS, but once he got that knife he grew a pair....
smh.gif
I think we all know a few like this.
tired.gif

Dudes act out of body just to compensate for w/e shortcomings they have in life...

Bum %#! ##*@!.

smh.gif

Yea you misread me. The ALLEGED IS NOT my boy. I "never cared" for dude and never have.

does he go to school here?

Originally Posted by Mebo03

smh.gif

Yea you misread me. The ALLEGED IS NOT my boy. I "never cared" for dude and never have.

Nope. (The alleged) just went to the party.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

smh.gif

Nope. (The alleged) just went to the party.
Good that he doesn't go to UCONN because that would be horrible for the university.

Back
Top Bottom