UFC-3-pic-14.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]http://http://
GameStop PerOrder

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bonus... [/color]
Spoiler [+]
  • The Contender Fighters Pack
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
Pre-Order UFC Undisputed 3 today and get exclusive access to the "The Contender Fighters Pack" featuring Nick Diaz, Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Phil Davis and Brian Stann. Step Inside with 4 of the most fearsome fighters in mixed martial arts for the first time in UFC Undisputed history.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Phil Davis - Former NCAA Div. 1 wrestling champion with a lifetime record of 9-0. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Total Fights: 5[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Record: 9-0-0 [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Skills Summary: Wrestling[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Nick Diaz - Former Strikeforce Welterweight Champion, WEC and IFC Welterweight Champion
Total Fights: 23
Record: 25-7-1
Summary: Jiu Jitsu, boxing[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Jason Miller - "Mayhem" Miller is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and hosts MTV reality show "Bully Beatdown. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Total Fights: 9 [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Record: 24-7-0, 1NC [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Skills Summary: Jiu Jitsu[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
Brian Stann - Former WEC Light Heavyweight Champ and decorated Capt. in the US Marines. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Total Fights: 13 [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Record: 11-3-0 [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Skills Summary: Strength/athleticism[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

DLC...

[/color]
Spoiler [+]
  • ALL UNLOCKABLES – Unlock over 150 attires and nicknames for instant use! (Available Day 1)
  • ALISTAIR OVEREEM – Available for the first time in the Undisputed[emoji]8482[/emoji] franchise! (Available Day 1)
  • FIGHTER PACK: FIGHT OF THE NIGHT PACK – A collection of fighters who’ve stolen the show on UFC Pay Per Views! (Available March 2012)
  • ULTIMATE FIGHTS: ULTIMATE UPSETS PACK – The unpredictability of the UFC is the focus of this Ultimate Fights collection. Relive some of the most surprising outcomes in the Upsets Pack! (Available March 2012)
  • FIGHTER PACK: INTERNATIONAL PACK – A set of UFC’s best fighters from every corner of the globe! (Available April 2012)
  • ULTIMATE FIGHTS: MIXED BAG PACK – Download this bundle for a collection of some of UFC’s most memorable fights! (Available April 2012)
While pricing has not been revealed THQ did state that the DLC represented “over $20 value

Love the game, can't wait to jump into career mode and online when its out.

Look out for me
smile.gif

I always have a nasty stand up game (out of 100 wins 80 by knockout/tko) anywho this game looks to be alot interesting on the ground/ on the cage.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Add your Gamer Tags (PS or Xbox) and i'll put them all in the original post.[/color]

i just couldnt get into it. that game was just too confusing. hell, real life mma is probably easier than playing that game.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i just couldnt get into it. that game was just too confusing. hell, real life mma is probably easier than playing that game.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

ive been playing the demo a lot (thank god it came out that alpha was annoying) and also played the last two games quite a bit
pride mode is quite cool, as far as presentation, but im just geeked for the fighters included,and i wish that would have carried over into the regular game as far as UFC legends being included
gameplay wise, i like that there are added positions now, as well as the ability to legit attack off yer back a la anderson throwing elbows etc. the handful of new rocked/ko animations are kinda cool and definetly better than what was already there, but im still not a fan of ragdoll physics for something like that; more often than not someone getting kayoed will fall in the direction of the punch completely rather than their intended motion and direction when getting punched, and clinch knee kayoes still result in taht goofy fall to yer knees animation.
ill definetly buy it, but am a lil dissapointed that a game that had an extended development cycle has glaring holes like very few fighter models updated (even tho most of them looked good already) and movesets being....kinda weird, althoough hopefully they will all be editable as well as the fighter stats

this Demo is the truth... wasn't sold on this at first but gameplay wise it's way smoother than 2010.

PSN: RedRobin92

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

so you can give your fighter, or edit current fighters to have music you've uploaded to your console as entrance music?

Unfortunately no.

Here's the DLC plans for UFC Undisputed 3

• ALL UNLOCKABLES – Unlock over 150 attires and nicknames for instant use! (Available Day 1)
    • ALISTAIR OVEREEM – Available for the first time in the Undisputed[emoji]8482[/emoji] franchise! (Available Day 1)
    • FIGHTER PACK: FIGHT OF THE NIGHT PACK – A collection of fighters who’ve stolen the show on UFC Pay Per Views! (Available March 2012)
    • ULTIMATE FIGHTS: ULTIMATE UPSETS PACK – The unpredictability of the UFC is the focus of this Ultimate Fights collection. Relive some of the most surprising outcomes in the Upsets Pack! (Available March 2012)
    • FIGHTER PACK: INTERNATIONAL PACK – A set of UFC’s best fighters from every corner of the globe! (Available April 2012)
    • ULTIMATE FIGHTS: MIXED BAG PACK – Download this bundle for a collection of some of UFC’s most memorable fights! (Available April 2012)
    While pricing has not been revealed THQ did state that the DLC represented “over $20 value

i've never played the other ones previous to this one. I wanted to give this one a try so I was wondering is it really difficult to learn the button config because thats what i've heard from the ones in the past.

for submission on the PS3, do move the right stick left and right or up and down when follow your opponent stamina icon? 

Originally Posted by JJC6723

i've never played the other ones previous to this one. I wanted to give this one a try so I was wondering is it really difficult to learn the button config because thats what i've heard from the ones in the past.

If you've played the past iterations of this game then the controls should be familiar to you.

There is also a simplified control scheme in the game where you just flick the right stick to do moves like transitions, instead of doing quarter or half circle turns.

Originally Posted by justscrap

for submission on the PS3, do move the right stick left and right or up and down when follow your opponent stamina icon?
Left and  right.

Back
Top Bottom