UFC 3 vol. It's Tiiiiiiime.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ok, here is something i constantly struggle with and i have no clue why.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How in the blue hell do you posture up when you are in mount, half guard, side control, or guard? When i do finally posture it seems like i do it be accident. [/color]

I dont think you can fully posture up anymore... It only seems to happen when you stun dude with a stike & it does that slo-mo @**

I could be wrong of course...

Originally Posted by im that one

picking mine up today!...

yes yes.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 tell me how

I'm tempted to pre-order from THQ to save money on all those extras.  When would I get it though?  It takes a while for shipping, it'd suck if I won't get it until a week later.

Originally Posted by shogun

I'm tempted to pre-order from THQ to save money on all those extras.  When would I get it though?  It takes a while for shipping, it'd suck if I won't get it until a week later.

Not sure. I think THQ uses standard shipping so you'll probably get the game in a week or so.

preordered from gamestop 

i need to get a lot better, only managed to beat silva like 3 times out of 10 on ultimate 
mad.gif

what difficulty u guys playing the demo on?

Yup.. The Apollo creed pride shorts are dope as hell.. I like the black alternative shorts of rampage too..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]game is pfffffff..... i'll give my thoughts more when i get to do most everything.[/color]

Just ordered from thq.  I'll have to wait awhile.  They were charging almost $10 for faster shipping 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Can you customize the entrance music?

Anderson Silva got to come out to
Ain't No Sunshine

Nope.

For those with the game, is there a way to access a fighter's alternate attire without having on both sides of the fighter select screen like in the demo?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my chick fell asleep so i thought i'd let you know the goods imo.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok so i'm 12 fights deep in career mode. Did both of the 16 man tourny modes as well. And of course some exhibition.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. the depth and detail in career mode is well done. The only thing I STILL don't like is with 3-4 fights a year you only get 2 chances to "train" (you'll see). It has roughly the same "learn a move" setup with a couple added wrinkles. The training method is fun and challenging. I like what it is, I just don't like how limited it is. Which reflects on your fighter... overall a 67, but I'm 12-0 8 by KO 4 by Sub. That part doesn't make much sense but we'll see with bonus' and unlocks if it takes a jump in training. A lot you can customize as well from attire, who you'd like to train with, how you'd like to fight... but all the music is Hella generic. If you've ever owned a UFC dvd and see the walkouts and thought to yourself... I know i heard different music... you did. it's a staple of the things UFC doesn't spend money on, they could care less about entrance music. I doubt in any patch we'd see something that would let us be able to do so as well. There are a lot of fighter interviews, vids, and docs to unlock. All the sponsers you have to "pay" to use their products and labels. ummmm figure out the rest. I like it so far... just waiting to get to go to Pride.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. the fighting system is Nice. Still a lot of right stick for the grapplers in clinches and transitions (which I liked) and the subs have been simplified... sort of. trying to stay with the opposite color bar is a bit-h (if you play on a harder difficulty). The standup is crisper and you can at least get you hands to have a nice combo, I still don't like how as the player you cannot low kick into hands smoothly but the CPU can. (it's nice when you see it happen though).[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. the tournys are fun and anyone who had the old UFC or Pride games a bit of nostalgia is added.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]imma hop on the sticks.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Give me gamer tags and I'll add them to the front page!! Tell me for what system too.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fight in the O2 arena... put on a good show. too dope.

edit: nvm. just get popular, in career mode.
[/color]

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

any of u guys consistently beating the cpu on ultimate/sim?

Nope not me.. I need to improve my blocking and take downs.. I need some practice using the submission system.. I'm still not used to. it.Can't wait to put in some work later on today..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

How to get Alistair Overeem?
you had to "like" UFC 3's page of Facebook and they send you a code. now, you need to purchase it.

Game is pretty entertaining. Does anyone in here got an extra xbox Overeem code they don't need? Would you be so generous to hook me up with it? I never had a Facebook so I didn't have a chance to get one. I'd really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Game is pretty entertaining. Does anyone in here got an extra xbox Overeem code they don't need? Would you be so generous to hook me up with it? I never had a Facebook so I didn't have a chance to get one. I'd really appreciate it!

Can I get a 360 Overeem code too?

Should have known the servers would be trash.....game is fun though. Can somebody tell me how to do that transition when your on top of somebody and you go to do a transition and they completely reverse it and end up on top of you?? A dude online was killing me with that.

Glad I purchased from THQ and Ubereem is included.
Sucks thought that us fans have to pay to get fighters like Overeem and Diaz.  Taking as much money as they can from us to get fighters who should already be in the game 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom