UFC champion Jon Jones reveals official Nike signature sneaker

These are gonna be Fire in person! I had page before they tweeted and 13 was already in others carts... So i grabbed a 12
roll.gif

Damn that was fast. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hype them so I didn't say anything but these are dope. Missed out. Damn :/

Tell me I wasn't blind that size 10 wasn't even an option...
I zone in on 12 and 13 when trying to add... It might have been an option because they had em on site before the tweet... Once I refreshed once the tweet came it was down to like 5 sizes total

now everyone just gotta wait a week till they arrive.

Interested to see how they look in person

wow how did all the sizes sell out so quick?

Dammit, going to have to travel to NTNY after work.

Surprised these sold out that fast.....don't really see anything that special about them.

For me the 3M doesn't do anything.....and I knew about that before this thread, if you check the trainer 5.0 thread, pics and 3M was mentioned before this thread was even started and the fact that they're for a MMA athlete doesn't really do much for me either....its nice that MMA is getting some love from Nike but its hard to imagine it drove hype up so much that they sell out in seconds....

But FYI....some sizes are back up on NDC.

I saw some sizes go up earlier but when trying to add to cart, the unavailable message popped up.

Either NDC is controlling the amount they release at a time, or people are just holding them in their carts.

Last edited:
There was like 9.5-12.......keep refreshing the page, sizes keep popping up for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom