UFC champion Jon Jones reveals official Nike signature sneaker

There was even a size 9 up about 30 minutes ago. keep checking if you really want them.

side note: check out ebay. already listing them for $300 - even $1500. Geez. 

There was even a size 9 up about 30 minutes ago. keep checking if you really want them.

side note: check out ebay. already listing them for $300 - even $1500. Geez. 
Are you serious!? Who woulda thunk?? But thats just listing price.....what are they actually selling for??

Are you serious!? Who woulda thunk?? But thats just listing price.....what are they actually selling for??
I didn't see any bids or any get sold. But I can see them going for 200-300 especially with the fact it only seemed like there were such a limited amount online and then they were only sold in Las Vegas and NYC Nike Stores. 

Damn, that BONES KNOWS tee is sick. I'm pretty sure it's the same black one I ordered from NDC but damn is that a tiger design? Is it 3M by any chance but either way SIIIIICK!

Yeah the red part of the shirt is also 3M. I didn't even notice until I got home and took a pic of the shirt with flash. And it's not a tiger design; just a bunch of white randomness.

Last edited:
They didn't even have that shirt for sale on NDC.  Only one that said "UP TO ME."  Strange.

I didn't see it on NDC either, which was why I was surprised to see it at Niketown. They had the Bones Knows tee in both red and black colors. They also had the white ones that's pictured on the first page with the sneakers.

I didn't see it on NDC either, which was why I was surprised to see it at Niketown. They had the Bones Knows tee in both red and black colors. They also had the white ones that's pictured on the first page with the sneakers.

The BONES KNOWS tees actually became available later on in the afternoon. It sucks because I actually had to pay $8 shipping for the tee alone whereas I could have included it in my original order with the shoes which I received free shipping on :smh:

View media item 374851

even though it says sold out on nike.com, you can still pick sizes and add them to cart and proceed to checkout. maybe they re-stocked?

edit: dammit greywall beat me to it :lol:

Last edited:
NDC in the clutch!!! Repped!

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

I came here to post this too lol. Nike finally responded to my tweet lol. Already ordered from NTNY thanks to NTers looking out

Back
Top Bottom