UFO in china closes china airport again

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

http://www.bjreview.com.c...09/28/content_301319.htm
Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it's suspecious how every UFO sighting winds up to be a military testing.

word..
I think this speaks more to them reverse engineering the technology they salvage from aliens.
Yup.

They've been doing it that way for years. Retired members of NASA, the Air Force, and various others have come out and said the technology available to and known of by the general population are NOTHING compared to the technology in the hands of government scientists.
Can you please post the names of these persons?

Why would the military conduct an exercise that shuts down an airport? Do we have a right to know what these exercises consist of? This sounds like a bunch of crap to me.
Sounds like a cover up.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

http://www.bjreview.com.c...09/28/content_301319.htm
Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by seniosoul

it's suspecious how every UFO sighting winds up to be a military testing.

word..
I think this speaks more to them reverse engineering the technology they salvage from aliens.
Yup.

They've been doing it that way for years. Retired members of NASA, the Air Force, and various others have come out and said the technology available to and known of by the general population are NOTHING compared to the technology in the hands of government scientists.
Can you please post the names of these persons?
Buzz Aldrin, June Crain, Bob Oeschler, Gordon Cooper, US AF Sergeant Karl Wolfe, former NASA employee Donna Hare, former NASA engineer John Schuessler, Robert "Bob" Dean who was a former Command Sergeant Major in the US Army, Arthur Neumann (Henry Deacon), Andrew Basiago... there's plenty more.

Find some info on Nazi UFOs and sonic weaponry. Google or Wiki DARPA. "Invisibility" has been actively pursued by the US government and military for years, and has nearly been perfected by the Japanese. There's time travel research being done, inter-dimensional studies, secret research and development projects by NASA, the US Air Force, and various defense agencies around the world.

You'd be amazed at the things science can do and is trying to do right now. And many people believe that a LOT of this technology we're seeing (military weapons, "starships", robotic organs, cloning, gene manipulation) are a result of reverse engineering and intelligent lifeforms sharing technology.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Nothin4ever said:
OCT.14TH 2010? 
nerd.gif

What is supposed to happen next thursday?

Nothing.

Nothing is going to happen.

My co-worker (not sure if racist) Always says that Asians.... the once that have the very thin eyes were aliens.

Dude says that it's so obvious because people that look like that look kinda like witness report drawings and pictures of "aliens" /

I think dude is just racist but I thought about it. What if aliens came to earth and WE are related to THEM. So that means they are sexual creatures (might have evolved way past that now) just like us. So lets say that one of these alien guys got freaky with an Earth creature (monkey comes to mind) and then we were born.

They are visiting China because that might be were humans have the highest percentage of their blood or features (idk some reason). I have not researched anything from China about academic scores or iq levels so this could prove me completely wrong. Would that kinda explain how Asian peeps are good at math?

I also just thought of something. Aztec people also have a sort of thin eye look to them. Some indigenous people from there look Asian. I have not researched this either but I always found it really weird that some people from Mexico look Asian.

(Mexico has pyramids and stuff but China does not)

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

My co-worker (not sure if racist) Always says that Asians.... the once that have the very thin eyes were aliens.

Dude says that it's so obvious because people that look like that look kinda like witness report drawings and pictures of "aliens" /

I think dude is just racist but I thought about it. What if aliens came to earth and WE are related to THEM. So that means they are sexual creatures (might have evolved way past that now) just like us. So lets say that one of these alien guys got freaky with an Earth creature (monkey comes to mind) and then we were born.

They are visiting China because that might be were humans have the highest percentage of their blood or features (idk some reason). I have not researched anything from China about academic scores or iq levels so this could prove me completely wrong. Would that kinda explain how Asian peeps are good at math?

I also just thought of something. Aztec people also have a sort of thin eye look to them. Some indigenous people from there look Asian. I have not researched this either but I always found it really weird that some people from Mexico look Asian.

laugh.gif

erano...your in a roll tonight...i would like to know what you are smoking please and thank you

Whattttttttttt ? lol , Atleast you tried .. Propz for that 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

So lets say that one of these alien guys got freaky with an Earth creature (monkey comes to mind) and then we were born.
So basically, it's like how AIDS was made, but instead of HIV, monkey relations created humanity.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this ++$$ has me in tears 
roll.gif

Greys/Grays

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this ++$$ has me in tears 
roll.gif

Pass that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i didn't even have to scroll down to know what the reactions would be.
laugh.gif

but what if you're right?
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

OCT.14TH 2010? 
nerd.gif

What is supposed to happen next thursday?
who wrote about this again? where can i find more info

1) i have a poker tourney that day so nothing better happen  - i've been looking forward to it
laugh.gif

2) OR maybe that's the world changing event...cause if i ever get at them millions nothing will ever be the same
laugh.gif

rickjames-2626.jpg

Back
Top Bottom