UFO in china closes china airport again

^ On point 
laugh.gif

asian joke actually isnt too farfetched when you think about the big picture. We don't know where we came from...we can't explain space finitely, so ANYTHING is possible. I saw in some video that because the mind is somewhat infinite, an that because space is infinite, anything we think of can perhaps be possible. 8 legged humanoids with 4 %@*@' or something like that, can be out there somewhere....all in all, you cannot definitively mark something off until you 100% know

Originally Posted by bns1201

asian joke actually isnt too farfetched when you think about the big picture. We don't know where we came from...we can't explain space finitely, so ANYTHING is possible. I saw in some video that because the mind is somewhat infinite, an that because space is infinite, anything we think of can perhaps be possible. 8 legged humanoids with 4 %@*@' or something like that, can be out there somewhere....all in all, you cannot definitively mark something off until you 100% know

eek.gif
mind=blown

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

OCT.14TH 2010? 
nerd.gif

What is supposed to happen next thursday?

THE SKIES!

I thought it was the 13th 
nerd.gif

right.
First it was supposed to be the 13th. Now its the 14th.
eyes.gif

And then when you ask what is supposed to happen, no real info is given.

Im sorry but "The Skies" is not an answer.

I won't believe it until I see it.
I WIN!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

My co-worker (not sure if racist) Always says that Asians.... the once that have the very thin eyes were aliens.

Dude says that it's so obvious because people that look like that look kinda like witness report drawings and pictures of "aliens" /

I think dude is just racist but I thought about it. What if aliens came to earth and WE are related to THEM. So that means they are sexual creatures (might have evolved way past that now) just like us. So lets say that one of these alien guys got freaky with an Earth creature (monkey comes to mind) and then we were born.

They are visiting China because that might be were humans have the highest percentage of their blood or features (idk some reason). I have not researched anything from China about academic scores or iq levels so this could prove me completely wrong. Would that kinda explain how Asian peeps are good at math?

I also just thought of something. Aztec people also have a sort of thin eye look to them. Some indigenous people from there look Asian. I have not researched this either but I always found it really weird that some people from Mexico look Asian.

(Mexico has pyramids and stuff but China does not)

OMFG!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I honestly started forming tears....

dead%20alien%202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom