UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...
yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!
You guys underestimate the Egyptians way too much, they had the math and the technology, there are some good books out there about them. I am however curious on who the hell are the "beings" on the Egyptian, Mayan, and Mesopotamian structures. I'm wondering if they were just made up gods part of their religions or something else.
I don't underestimate them at all. You're right they had the math and technology... math and technology that we don't have in modern times even today, which is where I believe there is a lot of controversy as to how they knew all the things they did.. were they actually smarter than us or did they have extra terrestrial help?

damn all that

i believe aliens helped the eyptians

yo back in HS like fresh or soph year when we were on this topic in a History class i almost got kicked out of class

teacher was not gonna tell me them dudes push them huge blocks up sand yadda  yadda

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...
yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!
You guys underestimate the Egyptians way too much, they had the math and the technology, there are some good books out there about them. I am however curious on who the hell are the "beings" on the Egyptian, Mayan, and Mesopotamian structures. I'm wondering if they were just made up gods part of their religions or something else.
I don't underestimate them at all. You're right they had the math and technology... math and technology that we don't have in modern times even today, which is where I believe there is a lot of controversy as to how they knew all the things they did.. were they actually smarter than us or did they have extra terrestrial help?

damn all that

i believe aliens helped the eyptians

yo back in HS like fresh or soph year when we were on this topic in a History class i almost got kicked out of class

teacher was not gonna tell me them dudes push them huge blocks up sand yadda  yadda

I think for both sides of the equation. While the pyramids are unbelievable, those dudes back then were incredibly ruthless. There is no doubt in my mind that those slaves were worked down till the bone to complete them. I'm sure quite a few of them even died in the process.

I think for both sides of the equation. While the pyramids are unbelievable, those dudes back then were incredibly ruthless. There is no doubt in my mind that those slaves were worked down till the bone to complete them. I'm sure quite a few of them even died in the process.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Actually the slaves were actually treated very well from what I've come across on the internet. Also around 5000 slaves were used to construct the pyramid(s). How could 5000 workers complete such an enormous project? With technology and energy sources that we do not know of... I'm sure nothin4ever could back me up on this

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Actually the slaves were actually treated very well from what I've come across on the internet. Also around 5000 slaves were used to construct the pyramid(s). How could 5000 workers complete such an enormous project? With technology and energy sources that we do not know of... I'm sure nothin4ever could back me up on this

From what I understand both boy kings from khemit/egypt and mesoamerica had 144 articles exactly in their tombs. Both title the feathered serpent (quetzlcoatl=feathered serpent) same as the head piece on nagadu king tut. Scholars have connected this to mention of the 144,000 in revelations. 

From what I understand both boy kings from khemit/egypt and mesoamerica had 144 articles exactly in their tombs. Both title the feathered serpent (quetzlcoatl=feathered serpent) same as the head piece on nagadu king tut. Scholars have connected this to mention of the 144,000 in revelations. 

So much $@*@@@%% and conspiracy theory and made up +++% that sort of fits together in here. Illusions.

So much $@*@@@%% and conspiracy theory and made up +++% that sort of fits together in here. Illusions.

people will believe anything...don't be surprised if these guys in the video have books coming out

people will believe anything...don't be surprised if these guys in the video have books coming out

Back
Top Bottom